0.46

"Look I know you probably don't want to hear this, especially now but... I didn't mean it, all those things I said to you. I was just upset about the marriage thing and it hurt to know that you don't want to marry me. I was selfish Louis, I'm so sorry. I love you so much and if you don't want to marry me... My love for you will never change, married or not I'll always love you."

"I never said I would say no" Louis whispered. It was more to himself but Harry heard. "What?"

"I never said I would say no" Louis repeated, louder. "I didn't mean it when I said I didn't want to get married. I do but I'm just scared," Louis murmured, shrugging his shoulder.

"Scared of what?"

"Loosing you"

Harry gave Louis a sad smile, intertwined their fingers together. "You're not, I'll never leave you Louis. You gave birth to my boys and is carrying another gorgeous baby, there's nothing more that I want but be with you for the rest of my life."

"But let's wait, until you're ready" Harry reassured, rubbing the side of his hand with his thumb. "Papa!" A loud squeal was heard, Alex running towards Louis.

"What is it, chummy?" Louis questioned, placing him on his lap. "I want...I want um I want apple juice." Alex says, repeating himself. Louis giggled at the Alex speaks, it was adorable.

Harry smiled, staring at them in adoration. Louis reachs for the adventure time sippy cup, handing it to Alex. "Thank you!" Alex laid his head on Louis' chest, sipping away as he played with Louis' face, his tiny fingers bouncing around.

"Papa phone?" Daniel asks as he walks in with his hand out. Louis hands him his iPhone, motioning him to sit down next to him. Alex pulled the sippy out of his mouth, holding it by his side and wiggling off of Louis. He grabs the toy car and starts playing with it.

"How have they been?" Harry breaks the silent. Louis hummed "they're doing alright."

"Please come back, I miss you three so much" Harry sighed."harry I don't-"

"Please baby, just come back you don't have to sleep with me or talk to me just please come back" Harry begged.

"Papa! I want lemon!" Daniel says, tugging on Louis' shirt. Daniel loves lemons, Louis would cut pieces and put them a in zip lock bag for his snack.

Louis grabs the bag and takes a small triangle shaped lemon slice, handing it him. "Lemon huh?" Harry chuckled as he watched his son bite in to the sour fruit, puckering his lips.

"Danny, I wanna play westling!" Alex whined, tapping Daniel on the shoulder. "Chummy stop it! You made me lose!" Daniel groaned.

Alex huffed before stomping his way to Harry. "Daddy I wanna play westling!"

"No no no"

"Oh come on Louis!"

"Harry no"

"Yes daddy! Let's go!"

"Alex no! Harry don't go."

"Come on buddy! Let's go."

"No Harry."

Alex attacks Harry's legs, trying to knock him down. Harry picked him up, flipping him so he held him by the leg. Alex screamed, laughing.

"Harry you're gonna drop him!" Louis squeaked with worry. Harry puts Alex down, on both feet. "Looks like papa wants to play." Harry chuckled, slowly making his way towards Louis.

"No Harry get away." Louis backs away.

"I got him daddy!" Daniel screams as he held both Louis' legs. "Danny please let go. No please Harry stop Ah!"

"Ahh! Harry put me down!"

Harry held Louis over his shoulder. "Yay daddy you won!" The two boys cheered. "What's my prize?" Harry asked putting Louis down.

"Uh kissy's!" Alex jumped up and down before Harry picked him up. He gave Harry a peck on the cheek. Daniel was next, placing a big fat kiss on Harry's cheek. "Papa your turn!" Daniel says happily.

Harry smirked, leaning forward his head turned. Louis rolled his eyes but pecked Harry on the cheek. "Mmm best kisses ever." Harry joked, Louis giggled.

"You dork."

+

Hey....

So I have bad news.

Um so I'm currently in the hospital right now. This chapter I made a couple days ago anyways I just couldn't take it anymore and I just wanted to leave and not have to deal with the hate.

But Im very happy that I'm still alive and I'll be getting consoling and things like that. I'm back baby and stronger than ever.

I will try to continue my books but it will be very slow until I'm fully recovered.

Also one last thing my book fuck til the bed breaks just reached 11k and hotel x reached 10k omg that literally made my day! I love you guys so much and thank you for the sweet comments the are actually helping me with my recovery and I'm very grateful.

Bye!

[815 words]

Harry Styles | L.S [Book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें