0.16

14 weeks. 14 weeks of carrying this baby. Louis was definitely showing, it was so obvious now.

Harry was coming today and Louis was nervous wreck.

He made sure everything was clean and organized before making dinner. He decided to make Alfredo with salad.

Harry arrives just as Louis finishes setting the table.

"Honey I'm home!!" Harry shouted. Louis giggles at how ridiculous Harry was, but it was kinda cute.

"Hi! Welcome home, love" Louis hugged him tight, pecking his cheek.

"Oh you made dinner"

"Yeah I did, come"

Harry and Louis take a seat, and began eating. "This is amazing, Lou. You made this?"

"Yes I did, for you"

As Louis said that, Harry's smile falls. What the hell is wrong with him?. "Um... Louis we need to talk"

Louis took a deep breath, he knew what Harry wanted to talk about. He always knew it was coming, he didn't think it would be now when he's carrying his child.

"I know Harry... I know what you're going to say, I get it... But anyways, go ahead"

"...this is not working out, believe me I love you so much... But I can't do this anymore, I barely see you anymore, I'm always traveling and doing interview and performing... I'm sorry Louis"

Louis whipped his tears, shaking his head. "Its okay, you don't have to apologize I get it."

Harry had to look away from Louis, not wanting to see what he caused.

"I'll go pack..."

Louis gets up, leaving the table to go to the room. As the door closes, he breaks down. He places his hands on his belly and sobs.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby... This my fault, my fault you're never gonna know who your daddy is"

Louis tries to calm down, grabbing his phone and dialing Zayn.

"Hey, Louis. What's up?"

"*sobs* can you pick me up, please? I'll explain everything in the car"

He quickly starts packing, before walking out of the room and going downstairs.

"Oh my god... Yeah I'll be there, its gonna be okay. Don't think no one cares because they do."

"You're acting like I'm gonna kill myself... I would never to that to us, just hurry and pick me up, I'll be waiting outside."

"No wait, its cold and snowing. Your are gonna get sick and that won't be good for the baby"

"Just hurry up"

Louis hangs up before going outside, not bothering to say goodbye to Harry.

Zayn arrives and Louis quickly walks to the car. "Here let me help you"

Zayn takes the luggages and puts them in the trunk.

"Thanks"

"No problem, now tell me what happened?"

Louis starts crying, putting his head in his hand. "He broke up with me, he said it wasn't going to work... He broke up with me before I even got the chance to tell him I'm pregnant"

"Oh Louis" Zayn sighs, hugging Louis tight.

"Take me home please, I don't want to be here anymore"

"Okay"

Zayn then drove off.

"I want you to live with me, I can't have you by yourself"

Louis didn't argue, he just nodded his head.

The poor baby won't have a daddy...

To be continued...

+

Please don't hate me!

It will get better, or worst

[546 words]