01||Found

~~~

~~~

Valerie was currently in her bedroom, she had been texting her brother to let her know on any information about Lydia, one of her best friends. Valerie sighed as her brother didn't even dare to respond. She set her phone down on her night stand and just as she was about to get under the covers, her phone rang.

She picked it up thinking it was Stiles, but it was Scott. Her finger swiped across the green button, that's when she heard Scott's voice.

"Hello?" Valerie said with a tone of confusion as to why Scott is calling her at eleven at night.

"Hey, i'm on my way to pick you up, Lydia ran out of the hospital." Scott said.

"W-what happened?" Valerie asked she started to get worried.

"I'll explain when I get there." And with that Scott hung up leaving Valerie with a pit in her stomach of pure worry.

•••

A little over five minutes Scott pulled up to Valerie's house. Valerie heard her brothers Jeep and she headed off outside, she got into her brothers Jeep, closed the door behind her and with that Scott and her went off to the hospital.

Valerie and Scott arrived at the hospital, where Valerie's brother, Stiles was waiting outside with a piece of clothing. Stiles noticed his Jeep and traded spots with Scott, Scott walked over and Valerie moved to the back seat as Scott got in the passenger seat.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked as Stiles handing him the last piece of clothing Lydia was wearing.

Stiles just nodded in response. He was rather scared that something had happened to Lydia, he was nervous, scared, frightened. So was Valerie, she couldn't loose Lydia, hopefully she was safe.

Scott saw how un-easy the twins were so he turned around to look at both Valerie and Stiles.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." Scott reassured the twins.

"Okay." Stiles sighed out.

"Can you just shove that cloth up your nose, so we can find her?" Valerie asked her brothers bestfriend.

With that, Stiles turned on the Jeep the lights go on and in front of the Jeep stands Allison, Valerie's other bestfriend.

"Wow!" Stiles shrieks in surprise.

Allison makes her way over to Scott.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott asked the brunette girl.