40||Bambi

~~~

~~~

        Stiles was currently trying to wake his sister who just had her neck snapped by Kate. "Valerie, wake up! Please tell me you didn't die again." Stiles checked for a pulse on her neck and nothing. "Oh God!"

Valerie's eyes opened making Stiles flinch. "That bitch! I'm gonna kill her." Valerie gritted as she stood up and sat on Scott's bed. "Where is she? Where's Derek?"

"Gosh Valerie! You scared me to death! You had no pulse."

"Yeah, cause she snapped my neck!" Valerie said as she swayed her hand to the back of her neck. "Nice to know that i can come back dying that way."

"Derek's gone. Kate took him. Scott said that she's looking for the triskelion. She still has trouble controlling herself on full moons. And Lydia and Kira found a dead body at a gas station. Spine was out of the body and head bashed into. They think Kate could've done that."

"Wow. That's a lot to uncover. Where is the triskelion? The Hale vault?" Valerie asked.

"Yes. Hurry. Let's go. Scott and Malia are on their way with Peter." Stiles quickly added.

"Does Malia know about Peter?" Valerie asked knowing that Peter was Malia's biological dad.

"No." Stiles nervously extracted the back of his neck.

"She's gonna be pissed if you don't tell her and she finds out by someone else." Valerie warned her brother.

"I know. I just i'll tell her when i think the time is right. But right now we need to go get Derek. Before he commits the biggest mistake of his life. Trusting Kate, again."

...

The twins arrived at the school, where the hale vault was underneath the stone. They arrived at the same time Lydia and Kira did. Stiles got out of his jeep pulling a metal bat out.

"You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat," Lydia looked over at the Stilinski boy.

Kira and Valerie took the lead in front of both Stiles and Lydia.

"I just heard Scott.' Valerie's eyes widened as she heard him loudly roar. "We need to hurry. Somethings wrong."

Valerie rushed over and saw Scott and Malia fighting with somethings she's never seen.

"Berserkers." Lydia whispered under her breath. Tall features of bones.

Kira went over and grabbed her belt taking it off as it resulted into being her sword. She helped Scott who was currently struggling to fight the Berserkers. Valerie ran over.