14||Ice bath

~~~

~~~

"What?" Stiles asked Scott they and Valerie walked in the sidewalk making their way to Heather's birthday party.

"What do you mean 'what?'" Scott asked Stiles unsure.

"I mean 'what,' and you know what." Stiles said which was starting to confuse Valerie.

" 'What' what?" Scott asked.

"He's talking about that look you're giving." Valerie said as she looked over at Scott who looked nervous as hell to walk into this party.

"I'm not giving a look." Scott said as he tried to play it off by relaxing his face muscles which just made it easier for Valerie and Stiles to tell he was nervous.

"Oh, there's a distinct look, Scott." Stiles said.

"What look?" Scott asked.

OMGG, AGAIN?

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles said.

"It's not that." Scott said as he looked down at his shoes, still walking. "It just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you just-" Stiles groaned as he stopped dead in his tracks. "God, one drink, alright. You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? Val and I know here since like birth almost. She promised to introduce us to all her friends. So tonight just us."

"Okay." Scott let out a breath as we were a few feet away from the house. "Lets do this."

"That's what im talking about." Stiles hyped.

"How does my breath smell?" Scott asked Stiles as they walked close to the driveway.

"Im not smelling your breath." Stiles stated.

"Val-" Scott started but soon got interrupted.

"Nope, im not smelling your breath either."

"Do you have gum?" Scott asked Valerie.

"No, Scott, you're fine without it." Valerie said as they walked up the porch.

"Can you guys at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked as Stiles went inside the house, Valerie and Scott following behind.

"Stiles! Val! Glad you made it!" Heather practically bounced with enthusiasm as she walked over to Stiles.

"Hey, there's the birthday girl-" Stiles said before quickly, quickly getting interrupted by Heather kissing him on the lips which left Scott and Valerie in pure shock.

gross, who the hell would wanna kiss my brother.

"So glad that you made it." Heather said as she detached her lips from Stiles'.