28||Halloween party

~~~

~~~

Valerie turned and twisted in her bed she woke up and seen that Isaac wasn't in her bed. She got up and went over to see Stiles in his room sleeping.

Where the hell did Isaac go?

"Isaac?" Valerie whispered.

No answer.

Her father wasn't home either he had a night shift tonight.

"Valerie!" Isaac yelled from the bathroom. "I can't open the door!"

"Isaac unlock it." Valerie said as she tried to unlock the handle it was no use.

"Valerie!" Isaac yelled as he banged on the door as if someone was getting him.

"Isaac! Isaac! Open the door." Valerie trembled as she ran to wake Stiles up. "Stiles! Isaac, he's locked in the bathroom."

Stiles quickly rushed up as he heard Isaac yelling.

Soon after Isaac stop screaming and the twins managed to open the door to see Isaac on the floor holding his knees up to his head.

"He's freezing." Valerie said as she trembled. "Isaac, you need to turn."

"Isaac. you need to trigger it." Stiles said as Isaac was looking like a very bad seizure.  "Come, on." Stiles through a punch towards Isaac.

"Stiles!" Valerie yelled.

"Look, it worked." Stiles said as Isaac reacted soon his eyes barging with tears.

"Did you see them?" Isaac trembled as the Stlinski twins both looked at each other in confusion.

"See who?" Stiles asked.

"There were 5 of them." Isaac chocked out. "They wore black. I couldn't... I couldn't see their faces. They were covered."

"Like masks?" Valerie asked.

"One of them. I could see his eyes." Isaac started. "They were greenish-yellow. Like a firefly."

"How'd they even get in here." Stiles questioned.

"They didn't. They appeared like shadows." Isaac said.

"I think there should be only one person who knows about this." Valerie said.

"Chris Argent."

...

The next day after Chris told the three, Stiles, Allison, Isaac and Valerie that they couldn't say a word about that for at least twenty four hours.

And that's what they did.

There was no power also. Barrow tried to kill Kira but to what Valerie knows she's not full human.