03||Holy Hell

~~~

~~~

"I hate gym." Valerie groaned as she walked into the gym with Lydia and Allison.

"It's just forty minutes, i'm pretty sure you'll survive." Allison teased.

"Okay, McCall and...Allison. You're up first." Coach instructed for them to climb up the wall.

"Okay." Allison said as she got on the strap to hold her while she climbed. Same with Scott.

After about five minutes Allison and Scott both went up and down the wall.

"Okay, Stilinski, and Erica." Coach instructed.

Stiles walked over as so did Erica very very slowly. Stiles managed to climb the wall up and down in less than two minutes . Erica was barely even half from going up the wall.

"Oh please." Erica pleaded softly.

"Erica. Dizzy? Is it Vertigo?" Coach asked Erica as she struggled to climb.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia corrected.

"Erica." Coach called out but Erica didn't bulge.

"I'm fine." Erica softly said.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe." Allison stated.

"Did you forget she's epileptic?" Valerie asked as she raised her eyebrow suspiciously at Coach.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach huffed as he threw his hands up in defense. "Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on."

Erica slowly kicked her self from the wall and carefully landed on the mat.

"See, you're fine. You're on the ground." Coach remarked the blonde girl as she walked back into the girls locker room.

•••

Valerie, Lydia and Allison were in the girls locker room when they heard a loud shriek in the gym.

They ran out and saw Erica in Scott's arm. She was having a seizure.

"Put her on her side." Allison instructed as she ran over to help.

"How did you know?" Valerie asked Scott.

"I-I just felt it."

•••

Valerie walked into the cafeteria, she grabbed her lunch, and walked off to where Scott and Stiles were.

The cafeteria door swing open which caught everyone's eye.

In walked in Erica. But literally like a new Erica. She walked in with a white top that showed a lot of cleavage, that was topped with a leather jacket. She wore a black skirt, and cheetah heels. Her haired was curled and she had red lipstick that popped out her lips.