39||New look

~~~

~~~

Valerie had spent the night terribly. She didn't get much sleep. She could smell Isaac's scent around the whole room. Staying in that room was definitely not a way of getting her to move on from Isaac. If anything made her miss him more.

But she managed to get five hours of sleep. She had woken up early morning and realized she had no clothes or anything actually to get ready with for school since she was at Scott's house. She had an over night bag from back when her brother was staying at Eichen and her dad left to L.A.

But none of that clothes seemed good enough for Valerie anymore. She huffed in annoyance as a thought popped into her head. She couldn't go outside because she didn't have the daylight ring. But you know who had the ring, Scott.

What other choice do i have?

She got up from the bed quietly making no noise. She turned the nob and walked down the hallway standing in front of Scott's door.

I'll use my fast abilities to just run in,  grab the ring and run out. Valerie thought to herself.

Valerie slowly turned the nob to Scott's room.

1- 2- 3.

Valerie hurdled in and managed to control her speed level quickly grabbing the ring from Scott's dresser and hurdling out. She was still in the same jeans and shirt she wore last night.

She quickly went down the stairs, and headed for the door but was quickly stopped by a still half asleep Rafael McCall.

"Scott?"

"Uh- Yes. uh um Daddy? Dad?" Valerie panicked and faked a boy voice making her voice low. She peeked and saw Rafael's eyes still closed.

"Hm. Dinner tonight don't forget." Rafael mumbled.

"Yes. Yes dinner woo hoo. I'll see you at dinner." And with that Valerie face palmed herself and ran out the door. She decided to run to the mall.

...

Once at the mall Valerie went on a shopping spree as her taste in clothes had changed she was sure it had to due with the vampire situation. She stocked up on a lot of clothes. More makeup and shoes.

Now she was heading over to the door.

"Um - excuse me." The woman at the register stopped Valerie. "You haven't paid for all that."

"Oh- right. Silly me." Valerie faked a smile. But suddenly she remembered Deaton told her she was able to compel. She looked into the women's eyes. "You will let me walk out right now and tell no one."

"Have a nice day! Do you need a bag?" The women smiled sweetly.

Pft. That was easier than i thought. Valerie thought to herself.