11||Plan

~~~

~~~

"Valerie can you go open that." Deaton said as Valerie nodded, just as she took one step the dogs started barking, which alarmed Deaton and Scott.

Scott got in front of Valerie and walked over to the front door where Isaac stood with his hands in his pockets.

"It's okay, Isaac."Deaton said as he walked over to open the gate. "We're open."

Isaac hesitantly walked into the clinic.

Deaton inserted a medication for the white dog that was not curing. Scott gently stoked the dogs paw, while Valerie massaged the dogs back. Isaac stood there looking at the dog, he could tell something was wrong.

"Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked as he scrunched up his nose. Deaton chuckled a bit. "What?"

"Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago." Deaton said as Scott nodded. "One day he could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not."

"He's not getting better, is he?" Isaac asked as he looked down at the white dog. Deaton shook his head. "Like cancer?"

"Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?" Deaton said turning to the two werewolf's which nodded. "Come here. I know you are well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improved strength, speed, and healing. Have you ever wondered what you could do for others?" Isaac looked over at Valerie as she kept caressing the dog. "Give me your hand." Deaton pulled out his hand as Isaac hesitantly set his hand on top of Deaton's. "Go on." Deaton said as he placed Isaac's hand on the hurting dog.

Isaac's veins started going black. Valerie smiled at the scene, Isaac was scared shitless. Isaac removed his hand pulling up is sleeve to see the black veins disappear.

"What did I do?" Isaac asked as he looked at the dog.

"You took some of his pain away." Scott answered.

"Only a little bit. But sometimes a little can make quite a difference." Deaton said as Isaac lifted up his hand up to his nose.

"It's okay, first time he showed me I cried too." Scott said as Isaac chuckled a bit.

•••

"They're leaving tonight, during the game." Isaac said as Valerie and Scott were cleaning up the clinic.

"So, why are you telling us?" Scott said as he dragged his index finger between Valerie and himself.

"I'm not telling you guys. I'm asking." Isaac said as Valerie turned around to look at him. "I'm asking for advise."

"From us, why?" Valerie asked the tall boy as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Because- because I trust you." Isaac said as he looked down at the floor.