02||Distract

~~~

~~~

Valerie felt very good now that Lydia was here. Valerie was walking up the steps to her school with Allison and Lydia by her side.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked the strawberry blonde.

"Not even a little bit?" Valerie asked as Lydia stopped in front of them.

"They call it fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Lydia spoke as he lifted up her hands jazzing them in the air.

Valerie and Allison shared a quick chuckle.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked as they were about to enter the school doors.

"Please, it's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Lydia joked which Allison took a bit to serious but shook it off as they all entered the building.

Everyone started at Lydia. Valerie noticed how her friend felt a little self conscious.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds." Valerie whispered into her bestfriends ear.

And with that the strawberry blonde shook off the bit of hair from hair face and confidently walked away swaying her hips a little more.

•••

Stiles had informed Valerie that there is a new werewolf, Isaac, Isaac Lahey. Derek's new Beta.

Valerie was quite shocked, she knew Isaac because they are in chemistry class together, he was always the guy that was too shy and hardly spoke in class. She would also always notice the little bruises on his face sometimes. Someone had killed his father and they suspect it's Isaac. Valerie's dad plans on looking Isaac in a cell for eighteen hours, but tonight is a full moon. One of the deputies is with the Argents.

Allison had informed that her family were planning to kill Isaac. Scott is currently at Isaac's house looking for something that might have a bigger problem.

Stiles picked up Valerie from their house and with that they left on their way to the station. Stiles called Allison as they were still in their Jeep.

"Hey, did you slow them down?" Stiles asked Allison.

She was supposed to some how slow down the deputy that was with the Argents.

"You could say that." Allison said through the phone.

"Okay, we're on our way to the station." Valerie remarked.

"Where's Scott?" Allison asked.

"At Isaac's house." Stiles replied.

"Does he have a plan?" Allison asked clearly worried for her boyfriend.

"Yeah, but not a very good one. And unfortunately we don't have time to come up with anything better." Stiles said as he hung up on the brunette.