37||Transition

~~~

~~~

Valerie woke up a loud gasp coming from her as she felt like she couldn't breath. She touched her neck and realized maybe what she remembered was a nightmare. Maybe she didn't die. A bright light turned on from a lamp right in her face she nearly hissed at how bright it was.

She checked her surroundings and saw she was at Scott's job. The Veterinarian's place. She looked to her left side to see Deaton, Scott, and Stiles almost falling asleep on the chair's right beside the metal table she was laying on. Which not to mention was uncomfortable. She quickly shot up which waked the three from the chair. Scott and Stiles who had the most worried look on their faces.

"What's going on?" Valerie asked as she noticed the faces of all three.

"You're in transition." Stiles broke out the news to his sister as he nervously fidgeted with his fingers.

"Transition? For what?" Valerie asked as she got this unstable feeling in her stomach.

"A vampire." Deaton informed. Valerie got this unsettling feeling. After all, she did die. Just like she remembered.

"I'm gonna kill him." Valerie said as she paced the room. "i'm gonna kill him."

"Kill who?" Scott asked confusedly as he followed Valerie's each move with his eyes.

"Klaus."

"Who-?"

"He's probably the vampire who turned her. He's an old vampire. A thousand years old to be exact." Deaton informed as Stiles' mouth nearly dropped as Deaton mentioned the age.

"What's gonna happen to me?" Valerie asked as he suddenly out of the blue got this sudden rage of hunger. More than she's ever felt in her entire life.

"We're going to make sure you don't tear people's neck's open." Scott said as he wasn't even sure what he was going to do to help.

"Scott. To turn she needs to feed on human blood." Deaton said.

"What if she doesn't feed on human blood?" Stiles asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Then, she dies. Again." Deaton said. "Only that tine she won't come back."

"Oh, my God." Valerie quickly stopped pacing. "What's gonna happen to me."

"If you do feed a lot is gonna change." Deaton started. "For instant, you won't be able to walk in daylight without me being able to find a witch that will be able to make a daylight item for you like a pendant, a ring, or even a bracelet that can be on you at all time so that you can be protected from the sun. Since a vampire is a creature of the night. Your ability to see, hear and run faster is gonna change to a extreme. You can heal people by feeding them your blood. Mind compulsion. Telepathy, going inside people's head's."