22||Under

~~~

~~~

There were only three words replaying in Valerie's head right now.

'I love you.'

They kept repeating, just like a broken record. She stood still as she watched Deucalion and Scott disappear into the darkness, she was stuck, almost felt paralyzed. In the back of her head was Isaac for some reason. She felt like she was betraying Isaac for some reason. It was obvious for her and to everyone that something had changed between her and Scott, but also something in her had changed with Isaac.

Was it possible that she was falling for both of her best friends?

No, you're not. Get that impulse thought out of your head. Valerie thought to herself.

There was obviously some things her mind wouldn't let her accept.

"Val. Val?" Stiles said as he walked over to his sister who seemed to just gotten out of a trance, he had known for a while now about Scott's feelings towards Valerie but didn't say anything because he wanted Scott to confess ,what they called "his epic love' plan that they had agreed on for Valerie.

Though, that was cut short for when Isaac appeared.

Stiles saw the sadness that portrayed Valerie's eyes, he couldn't help but give her a hug pulling his twin sister into a tight embrace. "I really thought he'd stay." Valerie sniffled as she hugged her brother tighter. She felt hurt, very, very hurt.

"I know, I know. Me too." Stiles said. "But right now we have to move on and help Derek, okay?"

Valerie nodded as Stiles and her walked back into the hospital, they made it to the elevator where Derek was still pretty unconscious.

"Derek." Stiles began as he started to shake Derek, yet no response from Derek.

"Here let me try." Valerie said as she kneeled down and slapped Derek making Stiles gasp and jump back a little surprised, but yet Derek didn't move. "Wake up, Derek." She threw another two slaps and yet nothing. "This is gonna hurt me more but here goes nothing." Valerie sighed as she balled up her hand into a tight fist, just as she was aiming for Derek's face he grabbed onto her arm stopping her from throwing a fore cull punch to his perfect features. "Finally!"

"Where is she?" Derek asked as he looked around the elevator his grip still firm on Valerie's arm before she snatches her arm away.

"Jennifer? She's gone with Scott's mom." Stiles quaked.

"He took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls- Scott left with Deucalion, okay." Stiles informed Derek as he quickly sat up. "So we gotta get you out of here. The police is coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

"Okay, okay. Where's Cora?" Derek asked as he stood up.

"She's safe." Valerie replied "With Isaac- and Peter. Okay, Derek, seriously get out of here now."