25||Control

~~~

~~~

It's been almost a week since Valerie and Isaac had gotten together, almost a week since Valerie had last seen Scott. Both Isaac and Valerie spending as much time as possible together, although Valerie refuses to go to Scott's house to see Isaac since he lives there. Isaac had been coming over to Valerie's quite often the past four days.

Tonight was no other, Isaac was currently in Valerie's room, it was late at night. Maybe around eleven. They both were in bed watching a random movie they weren't even watching due to their side conversation, and random kisses that Isaac would give her that slowly turned into make out sessions but nothing more.

"Val, it 's getting pretty late, and your little poodle is still here." Stiles sighed as he opened up the door to his sisters room, casually closing his eyes just incase cause he doesn't want to get traumatized by something he might accidentally walk into.

"Okay, okay. He's about to leave." Valerie huffed as both her and Isaac got up from the bed. "Jeez."

"Did you just call me poodle??" Isaac questioned confusedly Valerie took a hold of his hand asking past Stiles.

Valerie and Isaac made it to the front door where Isaac opened the door as they both walked outside, walking Isaac out. Isaac still lived with Scott which was a pretty close walk. Isaac wrapped his hands around the girl he loved as she threw her hands up around his neck.

A quick hug and kiss to the cheek was exchanged by the both of them. Isaac started walking back smiling at the girl he loved as he waved goodbye almost tripping on the steps leading down the pavement. Both of them sharing a giggle before Isaac went over to walk to Scott's house just a few blocks away, leaving Valerie all by herself on the porch.

Where she out of the blue feels an odd crispy cold wind leaving a shiver run down her spine. She turns her back when she hears the bushes infront of her house move.

What the hell.

She slowly made her way towards the bushes just as a man appeared as soon as she turned her back, her frightened little self jumped.

"Wha- Who are you?" Valerie couldn't quite see the man, it was pretty dark if she had mentioned. He was taller than her, had dirty blonde hair almost looked like a red head. And the only feature on his face she could see was a big cocky smirk she's never seen.

"Woah- no need for that, love." The man said with the most british accent ever. Cleary a lot more than Isaac's. "You're beautiful" The man said as he struck a pice of Valerie's hair of her face.

"Then answer my question, who- are- you?" Valerie spoke much quite as she took a tiny step back.

"You'll know me eventually." The Brit man chuckled as he got closer to the lights that came from Valerie's home. He was definitely a very good-looking guy. But yet still kinda creepy. "You're beautiful."