19||Missing

~~~

~~~

Valerie was currently trying so hard to not wake up, she had gotten a call at night from her brother that there had unfortunately been more sacrifices.

Valerie had her eyes shut very tightly, she cracked open an eyes and saw her window door slightly opened, the bright light showing that it was finally morning. She fully opened her eyes and almost let out a scream as she saw Scott sitting in a chair in her room by her door.

"Scott." Valerie groaned as Scott didn't even dare move a muscle. "Scott!"

Scott shot up quickly getting ready as he put his two fist up, but soon relax as he saw Valerie sitting up on her bed. He shyly rubbed the back of his head as no words came out of his mouth."Uh- I"

"What are you doing here?" Valerie sighed as she hung her head to the right.

"I- was watching over you." Scott stuttered. "I wanted to make sure you weren't one of the sacrifices."

"But you were asleep." Valerie chuckled.

'No, my eyes were just closed." Scott lied as Valerie lifted up her left eyebrow. "Okay, yes, I was sleeping. But look, on the bright side, you weren't taken."

"Does Stiles or my Dad know you're in here?" Valerie teased knowing that Scott knew that her dad allows no boys into her room.

"About that-" Scott rubbed his neck as a small smile cracked open. "Val, you are asking too many questions this morning, get up. We have to go to school in thirty minutes."

"Seriously? School? We're are in the middle of a crisis of sacrifices and you want to go to school?" Valerie sighed as she took a hold of her pillow shoving her face all on it. "We deserve a break, like a two year break."

"Just get up." Scott chuckled as he took the pillow away from her face, sitting beside her. "look, trust me, I know it's hard dealing with all this but I promise you once I figure out these sacrifices and find out how to save everyone you will get a break, just not a two year one."

"Okay, but can i literally just not go today?" Valerie fake pouted as she furrowed her brows, Scott chuckling as a side of piece of her hair fell on her face. Scott hesitantly reached up to put that strand on hair behind her ear, and for some reason Valerie felt extremely nervous, there was a huge pit in her stomach, but she ignored it. "Thank you."

"Now, get up or you're gonna force me to pick you up." Scott said breaking the silence. Valerie stood still as she laid back in bed. She was really not looking forward into going to school. "Okay then."