06||Esquire

~~~

~~~

Valerie and Allison got out of School early, so that they could find Valerie's brother who had held Jackson hostage in a stolen prison transport van.

Valerie saw her brother a few feet away on a phone that most definitely wasn't his. She creeped on behind the truck with Allison.

"BOO BITCH!!" Valerie yelled as she jumped in front of Stiles who threw the phone that he had in his hands on her face. "OWW YOU IDIOT!"

"Oh-my god! Val, what the hell is your problem!" Stiles yelled as he picked up the phone from the ground.

"I came to tell you that they know." Valerie said as she grabbed her cheek where Stiles had thrown the phone at her.

"What?" Stiles asked as he unlocked the phone he and in his hands.

"They know that Jackson's missing." Allison said as she came out of behind the truck.

"No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue." Stiles said as he pointed out the phone that was in his hands.

"My grandfather told me his parents went to the police. They know." Allison repeated as Stiles looked shocked and grabbed the phone throwing it over to Allison and running into the stolen prison transport van, turning on the radio that was connected.

"All available units proceed to Beacon Hills preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. Again, proceed with caution." A deputy's voice said through the radio which caused Stiles and Valerie to panic.

"Get in the van." Stiles instructed both Valerie and Allison as they did.

"Where are we going?" Allison asked as she got in the van.

"Somewhere very far from this." Stiles said as he dialed Jackson's parents number threw it out the van and floored on the gas.

•••

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima, he's definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet." Scott said as he joined us at a very very very hidden part of the woods.

"Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?" Stiles asked.

"What if someone else took it?" Allison asked as she stopped to look at Scott.

"Then somebody else knows who he is." Stiles said.

"Which could mean someone is protecting him." Valerie said as she twisted her hair.

"Like the beast-iary says 'The Kanima seeks a friend.' Right?" Allison said.

"Okay, hold on. So, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the Kanima, and it just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean, who would do that?" Stiles asked as he through his hands up in disbelief.