34||Double

~~~

~~~

After Valerie's brother disappeared once again, Valerie headed towards the hospital to go see Isaac. She hasn't seen him in almost three days and to say the least she was overwhelmed with everything going on. Melissa lended Valerie the key pass to get into Isaac's room. Valerie swiped the card as she stood in front of the room door watching her surroundings to make sure no one was looking.

Valerie walked in as the door un locked. She quickly but quietly shut the door behind her. She walked over to the comfortable looking rocking chair that was placed right beside Isaac's bed.

Isaac was healing, he was getting better. But he was still unconscious. And it broke Valerie to see him like that. Valerie took Isaac's hand in her's as she placed her head on the bed next to his arm. Her eyes were flimsy, she was tired. So damn tired. She wished this was all a dream.

She planned to sit there and be with Isaac for a few minutes because it was pretty late out. She ended up sleeping. Very needed long sleep.

The morning came along and she quickly got up from the rocking chair when she noticed that. Isaac wasn't in the bed anymore.

"Isaac?' Valerie called out as she froze not knowing where to look for him. Isaac appeared from behind her which made her jump a bit.

"I'm sorry did I scare you?" Isaac asked his voice was lower than usual and his eyes were dark.

"Oh, God." Valerie sighed in relief. "What are you doing? How are you out of bed?"

"I'm a werewolf, Val." Isaac chuckled. "I healed. I'm all better now. And now we take the enemy's."

"Enemy's?" Valerie scrunched her nose up. "What are you talking about?"

"The twins."

"I thought we were giving them a second chance?" Valerie asked Isaac.

"They don't deserve it." Isaac answered. Quite quickly.

"Isaac, they are learning to be better." Valerie assured. "Are you okay? The twins are doing good."

"I had a feeling you would say that." Isaac said as hen quickly went over to Valerie grabbing her arm and handcuffing her to the hospital bed as Isaac left the room taking the key card from her purse locking Valerie in the room.

"Isaac!" Valerie yelled as she tugged on the handcuff. "What the hell!"

Valerie looked for her purse and lucky for her Isaac threw the purse on the chair next to the bed. With her free hand she barley held onto the purse and grabbed her phone. She unlocked her phone and dialed the first person that came up to her mind. Scott.

After what felt like forever.

Less than ten minutes, Val.

Scott arrived with a new key card his mom had.