42||Million

~~~

~~~

  "So, the Walcott's were the first." Stiles begun as he was currently at his father's office at the Sheriff's department with Valerie, Scott and his dad. "At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and the parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine."

Valerie raised her eyebrow in confusion not knowing half about what her brother was talking about, he and Scott were up all night long last night doing research about the code Lydia broke, and the new murder last night of the 23-year old girl. Who was a werewolf. It had been almost a week since the full moon. Where they also found Demarco, the guy who supplied alcohol to teenagers dead. Scott and Chris had confirmed he as well was a werewolf.

"Next was Demarco." Stiles said. "He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lakehouse. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23 year old Carrie Hudson."

"It's a dead pool." Scott told the Sheriff. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Scott pulled out the printed sheet from his jacket and passed it to Noah, his eyes immediately opening once seeing his daughters name.

"Who found this list?" Noah asked.

"Lydia." Valerie said.

"How?"

"She wrote it without realizing it." Valerie said as she looked at the list to see almost half of those names on their, the people have already been killed. Like Sean and his family, Demarco and the girl from last night.

"Banshee?" Noah quirked a brow as Stiles nodded.

"Wait, so what are these numbers? Did you two figure that out?" Valerie asked Scott and Stiles as she pointed down at the paper, directly at her name.

"We're getting to that." Stiles raised both his hands up, motioning to slow down before turning to look at his father. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait. You mean, like a..." Noah started. "Like a key word?"

"It was actually a name." Valerie chirped up her head almost going back to the night her best friend died.

"Allison." Scott said as Noah gave the teenagers a sympathetic look.

"Her name broke the third of the list." Stiles pursed his lips.

"And we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott cleared his throat. "Which will give us the rest of the names."

"Okay. So how do we get there cipher keys?"

"Lydia." Valerie interjected. "She's been at the lakehouse the whole week trying to find out the two cipher keys."

"Okay." Noah sighed as he went through the pictures Stiles had gotten from the murders. "So you didn't know about Demarco or Carrie?" Scott shook his head. "Okay, what about these other two names, uh Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. Are they werewolves too?"