05||Sensitive

~~~

~~~

Valerie walked into her chemistry class with Stiles and Scott.

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof." Scott said as he saw Lydia sitting down in one of the lab tables.

Derek was planning to kill Lydia because he thought that she was the 'Kanima'.

"Have you actually met Derek? That guy is a total jerk, he's not going to care." Valerie said as she looked over at Scott.

"Okay, so he's going to test her like with Jackson. But when and where?" Stiles asked as the back door of the class room opened up revealing Isaac and Erica.

"I think here and now." Scott said as he saw Erica and Isaac making their way over to Lydia.

But Scott and Stiles zoomed over to Lydia before they had the chance too. Valerie made her way over to a desk, she sat down and noticed Allison next to her.

"What's going on?" Allison whispered into Valerie's ear.

"Erica and Isaac." Valerie simply whispered. Allison knew what was going on, she just didn't think right they were gonna test Lydia now.

Valerie looked over behind her as she felt eyes on her. She met with the blue orbs, that belonged to Isaac who was smirking at her. Valerie scoffed and turned back around to face the front just as Mr.Harris started blabbing.

"Einstein once said 'Two things one infinite the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the universe' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr.Harris exclaimed as he patted Stiles head as he rolled his eyes looking up at the teacher.

Valerie tried not to die of laughter, yet she didn't wanna get a detention again, God she hated that. Her father would've yelled at her, again. She gets detention all the time.

"So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better one. Or in Mr.Stilinski's case less than one." Stiles huffed in ignorance, he hated Mr.Harris with a passion. "Erica take the first station, you'll start with-." Mr.Harris was soon caught off by all of the boys in the class who raised there hands dying to get paired with Erica.

Even Valerie was tempted to raise her hand up. Like cmon' have you seen Erica Reyes she got smokin hot.

"I didn't ask for volunteers, put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr.McCall. All right, next two." Mr.Harris ordered as Scott got up from his seat and moved over forcingly to Erica.

Valerie began to work with Allison, she noticed the brunette beside her tensing up, she looked over at the direction Allison was looking. Valerie saw Erica's hand slide up Scott's leg.

"You're not jealous?" Valerie questioned her bestfriend.

"No,why would I?" Allison said as she focused on the experiment.