44||Infection

~~~

~~~

"After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a darknet portal to an untraceable bank. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment." The three teens, Scott, Stiles and Valerie looked at each other as Stiles stopped the tape from playing.

"Have you ever made a wire transfer?" Stiles asked Scott who shook his head.

"Never had enough money."

"So you didn't understand a word of that either?" Valerie asked.

"I didn't understand any of it." Scott started. "Why would someone use all this money just to kill us?"

"Someone wants the both of you dead. Badly. You're worth 25 million and Valerie's worth 30 million, you two are top targets. Lydia uncovered the third list, Liam and Malia are on it." Stiles said. Scott started to put all the money back into the bag. "Woah, what are you doing?"

"It's late. We've got the PSAT's in the morning." Scott said as he closed the duffel bag, Valerie sighed remembering about the PSAT's. Ontop of supernatural she had to deal with school.

"No, i meant the money. 500,000 dollars." Stiles butted. "Do you know how much money that is? It's half a million dollars."

"Stiles, let's go home it's late." Valerie said as she yawned. "You two can talk about the money tomorrow."

"Valerie, It's half a million dollars." Stiles eyes widened as he didn't see his sister or best friend's faces amused.

"I'm gonna just head home. This conversation is not gonna get me to sleep any faster." Valerie said as she stood up.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Scott asked as Stiles glared at him. "What? It's poring outside. Here take my jacket. It's cold and you don't have one."

"Thanks." Valerie said as she smiled at Scott putting the jacket around her body. "Stiles, you better be home in a bit, remember PSAT's."

"Okay, mom." Stiles scoffed earning a glare from Valerie. "Okay, fine. I'll be there in a hour."

...

Valerie had arrived at her house pretty quickly. Again, thank the vampire abilities. She was outside her house, she noticed a car right outside. She saw it was a taxi. She furrowed her brows in confusion, but decided to walk into her home. She figured the Taxi was for her neighbor.

Once she walked inside her house, she immediately saw a body she recognized sitting down at the dinner table. Her body immediately freezing after she shut the door closed.