31||Pain

~~~

~~~

Valerie got a message from Isaac saying that he arrived at the hospital, he was outside. Everyone was evacuating because of the power going off. Valerie left her dad's side leaving him with Melissa as she ran off to go find the exit, to go with Isaac. Valerie found the main entrance and went out to see an ambulance and water all on the ground. And a electrical cut off wire flying mid air.

"Valerie, step back!" Valerie heard Isaac yell out from the other side of the water that was on the ground. Valerie looked at the water who she was inches by stepping in, she backed off enough for her to be away from the water.

"Isaac!" Valerie yelled out as she saw Isaac too close to the wattle, Isaac fell onto the ground straight into the water. Kira caught the electrical wire, it's like she was immune to it. She caught it and put her hand over the wire, absorbing all the electric. Which means, now the water isn't electrocuted. Valerie took that chance and ran over towards Isaac who was now unconscious.

Derek and Scott appeared next to her. Derek bending his knees to lock at Isaac he checked his pulse. "Scott, he's not breathing." Derek said, and for that was enough for Valerie to start to lose it.

...

The next morning of the incident, Stiles was still missing and no where to be found, Isaac was admitted into the hospital once it's power was back on. And Valerie stayed there all night. Even tho they never let her in because she wasn't family, she waited outside his room all night. Now, her eyes were slowly shutting, once again. She didn't get much sleep.

"Hey." A voice made Valerie shot up quickly. It was Scott who was with his mother, Melissa. "Were you here all night?"

"Yeah, I- I have." Valerie spoke out. "They haven't let me in. They said I need to be family. I told them he doesn't have any."

"He's got us." Melissa soothed out with her voice. "And i've got a key card." And within that Valerie stood up from her seat as Melissa took the key card out of her pocket. Melissa swiped her key card on the wall reader, and the doors immediately opened.

There was Isaac in a dark room with only a dim light in the middle where he was. He still looked like last night which means he hasn't healed. Valerie's heart broke into pieces at the sight of Isaac like that, she went over ahead of Melissa and Scott to go on the right side on Isaac.

"Be quick." Melissa whispered as she stayed by the door.

"I thought he'd be healing by now." Valerie spoke up as Scott stood beside her.

"So did I." Scott responded. Scott dragged his hand on top of Isaac's arm before setting it on him to take away some of his pain.

"Is he in pain?" Valerie whispered. And Scott nodded in response. Isaac's head rose up a bit while Scott struggled to take pain away since Isaac was in so much pain. Scott let go after it was too much for him gasping for air almost as Isaac's head rested on the pillow again. "Are you okay?"