09||Party

~~~

~~~

Valerie is now over at Allison's house hanging out . Lydia made her way into Allison's room with about five 'Macy's' bags.

"Clear both of your guys' schedule. This might take a while." Lydia said with a smirk as she shook the Macy's bags in the air.

Allison and Valerie smiled as they both got out of the chairs they were sitting on making their way over to Allison's bed where Lydia put down the Macy's bags.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Valerie asked the strawberry blonde with a chuckle.

"It's my birthday party." Lydia said as she pulled out a  dress that had white, brown, grey, black strips on it. "I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, hmm, after-hours casual."

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison spoke up.

"It's the biggest party of the year, Allison. Everyone knows." Lydia said as she layed out a dress on Allison's bed.

"I was wondering if maybe this year things, you know, might be different." Allison said as Valerie shook her head knowing where this conversation was going.

"Why would anything be different?" The strawberry blonde asked.

"Just cause things have been off lately. Things and people. Like Jackson."

"What do you care about Jackson?" Lydia asked as she set the dress on her hands down looking up at Allison.

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" Allison asked with a smile as she tried to shake off why she mentioned Jackson.

"Everyone's coming." Lydia said as she shook off why Allison was acting weird. Lydia picked up a lift pink dress up. "This ones American rag! Mm. I love it. For me, not for you guys. This ones material girl." Lydia said as she held up a pink and white floral dress and holding it up to Allison. "It's for you." Lydia said as she put the dress in Allison's hands. "And this one is sexy and simple!" Lydia said with a squeal as she held up a white and simple dress up to Valerie who shook her head. "Oh come on, Val." Lydia handed Valerie her dress that she got her just as a knock interrupted the door opened revealing Ms.Argent.

"Ms.Argent what do you think about this one?" Lydia asked as she held up a blue denim dress to her body.

"Oh, it's lovely. Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us." Ms.Argent said as she grabbed onto her shoulder which Valerie found remotely suspicious.

"Um, can we actually do it later?" Allison asked her mom in a soft tone.

"Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would be... would be better." Ms.Argent said as she stood still at the door frame.

"Party's at ten." Lydia stated as she went back to picking out a dress.

"Um, will you be around before then?" Ms. Argent asked her daughter.