47||Dream

~~~

~~~

"Are you sure it's them?" Valerie asked as she and Kira ran after the two siblings, who not to mention, were really fast running away from the assassins, it was dark, and late. And worst part, it was pouring outside. "Brett and Lori?"

"I think so." Kira said as she took her sword out, which was wrapped around her shorts, like a belt. "You're the first person i called, i didn't think of anyone else."

"You haven't called Scott?" Valerie's eyes almost bulged out of her face as she ran behind Kira. Kira shook her head. "Oh, God, We have to call him. I hope it's them because i know i did not get my hair wet for nothing." The girls ended up by the field, where Brett and Lori stopped. Kira was about to go into the field, only Valerie took a hold of her arm. "Wait."

The field lights started turning on, Valerie could see Lori and Brett. Valerie used her heightened hearing to hear any movement from the assassins. "Okay, they're close. Now!"

Valerie quickly ran in as she heard an arrow being shot, she turned right in front of Brett and caught it with her hand. Kira yelled at the two teens. "Run!" She swung her sword dodging another arrow. Valerie and Kira stood back to back, ready to fight anything else that came their ways. Both of their hair being completely soaked. "Not gonna lie, we're a pretty badass duo, thank God i called you." Valerie turned to smile at the Kitsune.

...

Valerie and Kira had found the whole Satomi pack out in the woods, Valerie chose to hide them out in Deaton's clinic while they waited for Scott. Sunlight was starting to appear. It was now early morning.

"Don't you think he should be here by now?" Kira whispered to Valerie as they stood by the Satomi pack.

"Let me go check." Valerie said as Kira nodded, Valerie walked out of the little room, she walked over to the front desk, to see Scott opening the door. A sigh of relief he let out as he ran over to her, wrapping his arms around the girl as she let herself melt into his touch, wrapping her hands around his neck. He had been so worried he wasted no such time running out of his house the second she called. Valerie was going to have to tell him soon about her feelings. She was just so sure it was going to ruin the friendship they had.

"Oh- i was so worried." Scott said as he rested his head on her shoulder, his heart rate was beating so fast, he couldn't hear her's beating just as fast. "Before you go on anything else like this, i need you to call me first, so that i can help."

"I think Kira and I had it under control." Valerie smiled, as she unwrapped her hands away from Scott, he pulled his hands away from her. "We didn't find just Brett and Lori. I think we found the whole pack." Valerie hesitated but grabbed his hand, which of course he didn't mind as she led him to the room, where Satomi and her pack stood. "Satomi, this is who Kira and I were telling you about.