The look

"We've been on this ship for a while now," Omega said, staring at their location map.

"It's better than Kamino," Cohen reminded her. "So, where are we going now?"

Hunter approached the map and observed planets nearby. He raised his eyebrow as he thought. Cohen noticed that immediately about him, he always made a face when he was in deep thought.

"Idaflor," he pointed. "That's where we'll go."

Tech and Wrecker appeared behind them, also observing the map.

"But Idalfor Isn't even inhabited," Wrecker said.

"Which makes it the perfect place to hide out," Hunter explained.

"Hide?" Omega leaned back onto her chair with a grim look on her face. "But we've been stuck on Kamino our whole lives. Can't we explore?"

"We'll have to wait, Omega. Perhaps when things settle down," Cohen reassured her.

"She's right," Hunter added. "We'll be compromised if we don't stay low."

Omega sighed sadly, but nodded her head showing that she understood it was necessary. Cohen patted her sister's back, just to ease her up. Cohen knew how much exploring meant to Omega. Even for herself. She was so excited to see what else was out there.

"Well, we won't be doing either." Tech was looking into his database. He always carried it with him at all times.

"We don't have enough fuel, and we are low on rations. Without the Republic to provide us supplies, we'll have to acquire these necessities on our own. "

"Well, we've got a bigger problem." Echo joined them after leaving the cockpit.

"Comm chatter has our ship's signature on a wanted list."

"So we scramble it," Tech shrugged. "I only need to land in order to perform those modifications. By my calculations, the closest planet is... Pandora."

"Pantora it is," Hunter said.

Omega and Cohen stared at the map right where the planet was. An exciting and uplifting wave of emotions overcame them. A sense of joy just knowing that they're going to see more.

"Pantora," the sisters whispered in sync but heard the other. Hunter heard too. It brought a small smile to his face as they all went back to their places.

Echo glanced over at the girls feeling a bit of sympathy before he went back to the cockpit.

"What is it?" Hunter noticed Echo watching the sisters.

"I can't imagine what it was like for them," he sighed.

"Well, they're with us now."

"That's what I'm worried about." Echo walked back to his station leaving Hunter with a million questions. But it was what they had discussed before, they wanted to stay with the squad so that's what they're going to do.

When they landed the ship, Cohen and Omega were anxious to get out. They desired to feel the warm touch of sun against their skin again. To see something new rather than staying inside of the dark and cramped ship. Meanwhile, Tech and Wrecker got off and met with a man named Rasper. He was going to scan their ship which would make things worse for them.

Cohen overheard the way the man bargained. She sensed that it was odd, especially his demeanor.

"What is it?" Omega asked, noticing the skeptical look on her sister's face as the man went back inside his station.

"I don't know. I hope it's nothing," Cohen replied. Even her arms were crossed as she glared at the man, but he was too busy to notice.

"What's nothing?" Hunter came out. He changed into the spare clothes Cut had given him back on Saleucami.