Kamino Lost

Cohen and Wrecker entered the parlor, carrying Gregor around their shoulder. He walked fine but still was in pain from the blast he suffered on Daro. Cid got up from her seat as soon as she saw them, shaking her hands gesturing them to stop before they could explain their situation.
"Oh no, you don't. I'm not taking in any more clones," she crossed her arms.

"We need to leave him here with you for now. He's been injured," Cohen explained.

"Not unless it benefits me."

"If you're asking for money, then we don't have much on us right now. Can't you help just out of kindness?"

Cid scoffed, "Why would I do that?"

Cohen paused, mentally preparing to say those dreadful words. "Because Hunter got captured." Cid almost gasped but tried to keep her reaction to herself. "We're going to save him but we can't do that unless we know Gregor's well taken care of."

Cid glanced at him and he awkwardly smiled back. She shook her head, "Fine," she scoffed. "But hurry." Wrecker set him down on a chair and Gregor grunted from the movement.

"We'll be back," Cohen patted his shoulder.

"I hope you find your friend," Gregor replied kindly. Wrecker glanced at Cohen, he was able to feel her hurt but she contained it very well.

"I hope so too," she whispered before walking out.

Cid followed them out of the parlor only to say, "Listen, I know you want to find him but how do you know he's alive-"

"I'll take my chances," Cohen unexpectedly snapped. She took them all by surprise. "I'm sorry, I just mean... we'll do whatever it takes to get him back."

"Whoever took him, they must be dangerous if they managed to take dark and broody. Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

Cohen looked down at her feet. She didn't want to talk about it, she just wanted him back more than anything. "We're sure," Wrecker replied. He put his arm around Cohen comfortably and went back to the dock.

Cid watched them as they walked away. Her arms were crossed and felt great sympathy for the squad. Especially for Cohen. The last time she saw them together, they were inseparable. They were cheerful and were trying to escape her parlor.

They found Omega assisting Echo with fixing the Marauders' engine, but she was also pacing back and forth.

"How's the ship?" Cohen asked Echo when she reached him.

"I could use another hand. Omega seems occupied," Echo replied. She helped him with the engine, putting parts back together and handing tools. She was quiet and it made Echo a little uneasy. "How are you feeling?" he asked. 

"I've been better. I'm putting all my hope into this mission. I know that we all are."

"Exactly. We're capable of a lot of things, especially escaping the Empire," he nudged her gently. "We'd only be doing it again." She smiled, but that didn't make her feel better. Sure they managed to escape once, but would they be able to pull it off another time? She was unsure of herself.

"This is taking too long," Omega stopped pacing and faced them.

"Omega, focus," Echo replied.

"I can't," her eyes were filled with worry. "We have to get back to Daro and rescue Hunter."

"We will, but we can't go anywhere until the ship's fixed." He glanced at Cohen who wouldn't look at her sister. She wasn't mad at Omega, but she felt like she failed her. Failed all of them. What would've happened if she had asked them to go back? Echo grabbed a tool, almost finishing up. "You should talk to her," he whispered.