Season 2

Hi Hunter simps!!! As you all know, season 2 trailer was released a few days ago and we're getting our boys and Omega back in the Fall. I am beyond excited and there is so much to talk about. First, OMG WE'RE GOING TO SEE CODY AGAIN. Second, the Bad Batch and their armor!!!! The new color scheme it everything, plus, Hunter and that scarf 🥵 And lastly, Omega is getting older :')  I am overwhelmed with many emotions but I really am excited to see them again.

Anyway, I just want to show you something I worked on and I hope you like it. I'm not the best at drawing so forgive me, and I am learning how to do digital art, but I came up with Cohen's outfit design for this next chapter in the Bad Batch series.

A little description: I gave her a bandana, some bandages on her arms to hide the scars, and a hilt which will carry a blaster and vibroblade

A little description: I gave her a bandana, some bandages on her arms to hide the scars, and a hilt which will carry a blaster and vibroblade. She is also wearing an ingot necklace 😉
I gave her gloves for combat and she is wearing boots but I decided to place bandages over them too because I thought why not :)

All these details will come up in future chapters but here's just something to look forward to and a general idea of how she will look like. I'm terrible at drawing facial features so I apologize for that. Hope you like it and if you haven't yet, go read Hunter's pov! You can find it on my profile :)

That is all for now my loves!