Muchi

Tech was adjusting the comm device on Omega's wrist. Cohen watched over his shoulder while Omega jumped in place happily.

"It's not an exact fit," Tech said.

"I get my own comm device!" Omega shrieked.

"Technically, it was Crosshair's, but he doesn't appear to need it." Tech sighed sadly but continued to work.

Omega began to fiddle with it and pressed a button. "Echo, what's your position? Over." And the comm echoed over to where he stood.

Echo walked towards them. "It's not a toy, Omega."

"Copy that," she said through the comm. Cohen tried to hide her chuckle so that no one would see. Hunter caught it. In fact, he's been keeping an eye on her a lot. No one seemed to notice, at least that's what he thought. A small smile appeared just hearing her light chuckle.

He watched her as she kneeled down in front of Omega. Cohen was observing the device, curious about all the buttons on it. Tech stayed in place fixing the device as she watched.

"So, why are we going to Ord Mantell?" She asked.

"Yeah. I thought the plan was to lay low?" Omega added.

"Not while a bounty hunter's after you two," Hunter said. He stood behind them watching them. "We need to find out why."

"I know an informant there named Cid who might be able to help," said Echo.

"And you trust him?" Wrecker said while lifting gonky.

"Well, the Jedi trusted him."

"The Jedi who are all dead?" Tech reminded them. They remained silent, slightly insecure, but what other choice did they have?

"Well, does anyone have a better option?" Echo broke the silence.

A comm link beeped and Omega's voice appeared again. "He has a point," she said. Everyone turned their heads to look right at her. Cohen pursed her lips again trying to stop herself from giggling.
"Right. Not a toy." She hid the device behind her back and smiled awkwardly at them.

"Alright. That's enough fooling around," Cohen picked her sister and walked over to their room. Everyone else went back to their stations preparing for landing. All except Hunter. He watched Cohen as she helped her sister onto the ladder and into their room.

"What are you doing?" Echo was still behind with his arms crossed. Hunter tried to hide the obvious.

"Nothing," he lied.

Echo raised an eyebrow clearly unconvinced.

"What?" Hunter asked uncomfortably.

"I know what you know, Hunter." Echo placed his hand over his shoulder. "We wouldn't want anything taking a turn for the worse." He walked away leaving him alone. He glanced between both sides. Echo and his team, and the girls who stayed in their room until landing.

When they arrived, they didn't lose any time. They entered the city already knowing where to look. Omega walked in front of the group so that they could all keep an eye on her.

"Remember the rules?" Hunter asked.

"Don't wander off, keep my eyes and ears on my surroundings, and trust no one but my squad." Omega counted her fingers thinking of each rule, one by one.

"And if you get into trouble?" Echo quizzed her.

"Use my comm and give my location."

"That's right," Cohen nudged her on the shoulder. "We just want to make sure."