Chap.3

"We will give you immortality but can die in battle, much like the followers of Artemis," Zeus said. "Along with our blessings." He looked to his brother, and he want first.

"What do you wish for my child" Poseidon said
"I wish for Hestia and Hades to have a throne on Olympus."
With a snap of Zeus's fingers and two thrones were made, one of bone the other was a simple looking chair but yet comfortable.
so the gods went around telling them what they were going to get but when Percy's father asked her what she wanted all she could say was:
I would like to have a cabin in Alaska.
He granted her wish and also gave her shape-shifting as if he wanted to honor Frank. Though he was a son of Mars he originally got the gift from Neptune.
The gods did not blame her for wanting to get away. the cabin would be build in a secluded area, Poseidon showed her a mental image of what it looked like. It was exactly what she had imagined. (We will go into detail about that later)

later on, the gods had turned to a human Ish Hight walking among the two demigods as more people from the city came to join the party. Percy wanted to leave but as to not upset their child like egos she had to stay for a little bit longer. 

she had gotten a small credit like card from Hades, he said it was thanks for keeping his son alive for as long as she could.
being able to shapeshift was kind of a cool idea, she wondered if it worked as just animals like Franks or would she be able to change her facial features

Aries had lifted his curse, saying that the punk saved Olympus and couldn't be that bad.
Dionysus rambled to her in his drunken like Stuper about how the camp needed a lot of work.
Hermes was probably one of the few gods that were on her good side. though she would prefer if he stayed away from her home. he had given her a pair of wings as a way of thanks. they were beautiful and feathered. they were the color of jet black with gold and sea green specs. They were like angel wings, attached to her where her shoulder blades are. They appeared to go through her shirt... how convenient. When she asked about mortals and her comfort, Hermes said it would look like a backpack or some kind of bag to them. As for her comfort "You won't feel a thing" It's basically like air to her

Hephaestus had gifted her a ring, one made of gold and had magic qualities to it. it was a single band and was able to be like a magic force field and to summon a dagger.

"Persephone" Hephaestus and Percy were interrupted. she knew that voice and she despised the goddess that it belonged to. they both turned to Hera, the goddess of marriage and nastiness.

"I wish to speak to Persephone alone please" She cleared her throat.
Hephaestus limped way, giving her a 'good luck' face.

"What... can I assist you with?" Percy asked. trying her best (and failing) to keep the hatred out of her voice.
" As a token of my thanks, I wish to give you something. I apologize for bringing you into my problems and taking your memory" She continued to talk and make up excuses for her actions. Percy had tuned her out for the most point. what she had vaguely gathered was that she would grant her a successful marriage and not mess with her in the future.

"I..." Percy sighed, trying to put the right words into a somewhat polite sentence.  "I thank you for your gifts and apology. it um really meant a lot."  "aren't you going to accept my apology?" "no," Percy said in a thoughtful tone. "I don't think I will. you are the main reason I have PTSD, I mean I've always had it but it was not as bad as it was before"

"Well, I never..." "your right you never. you never had to go through what I had to go through since I was 12 and up. you didn't have to watch your family get destroyed over and over again. and the funny part is, it's all because of you. you are The reason that my home no longer feels like my home. so thank you for the apology, but you have yet to earn my forgiveness" Percy felt relieved. She had finally said what had been bruising within her for the past few months.