Chap. 18

She watched as aqua man took a step forward. He was not ready to fight his king's daughter. He panicked on what he would do, should he resign from fighting. But no, that would look weird.

She had never seen Orin so panicked; she imagined it would be something like this. His eyes were slightly wide, his body language saying he wanted to do the opposite of what he was going to do.

"It's ok sea man, I don't bite" Percy does not lie a lot, that was probably the worst lie she has ever told. If on her bad side, she does more than bite. She kills.

"It's not like you can permanently hurt me, right? There are rules" this was Percy's way of saying it's ok.

He hefted his trident, a less powerful replica of Poseidon's. Lightning crackled from it.

Should she shape shift? She had been practicing for a while, but only managed to master to forms.  she once tried to do a bird only to turn into a fish...out of water.

Well wolf form it is. She charged in her human form, only to bail and slide between his legs. She came up and kicked him in the back, causing him to lose a little balance and he stumbled forward.

He Wasnt trying, she wanted him to try. She was bored.

"Oh come on is that all you got?" She taunted aqua man.

Suddenly she was struck with lightning, how could she not even flinch? Her facial expressions didn't even change.

Wolves had better agility then humans, why not change it up? She ran to him. This would take much concentration, at the last second and with in several feet of aqua man, she shifted. She faded to the left.

He turned around to face the black wolf. The same dark color of his queenling. Green eyes stared at him. Calculating her next moves.

Batman guessed that she had recently acquired her shape shifting powers, a main reason for her to rely on her skills and not her powers. He would have to look at any news reports of any accidents with in the past few months. But for now he would be looking for week points.

She moved faster than the lightning that she was struck with. She charged again, this time taking advantage of the animals agility. Leaping into the air she shifted into her human form, landing on Orin's shoulders and pushing off.

Grabbing riptide from her pocket she landed with a thud. Flicking the cap off with her thumb it grew into the three-foot sword she had known and loved.

Her sword met with the replica of the trident. The room was quiet. The only sounds that could be heard were the clanging of metal and labored breathing.

She parried his attacks and kicked him in the gut. He hit the ground, he put the trident down and put his hands up. Saying he was done.

How was she not passed out on the floor. Canary wondered if she was even human.  She may have shape shifting powers, but she certainly looked human. 

Batman walked up to the teenage girl. Attempting to give her the bat glare. Only to be met with what only could be described as a wolf glare. A spike of fear almost went through him. almost.

Maybe she would make a better ally then an enemy.

But she was a kid, what could she do against the Batman.

Martian man hunter was still trying to recover from the mental blast he had sent his way. So many things he saw, the emotions that were poured into the memories. How could she still be alive with all of that.

Her kick was blocked by Batman's forearm. He then threw a punch at her; only for it to be blocked by her forearm.

It was as if she had her own fighting method, an entirely different technique. They way she held her self, was both defensive and offensive. Never showing any weakness. Be he knew there were some. There has to be some.