Chap. 19

She felt tired, her migraine beyond bad. She wanted to go home, hang out with Grayson. She felt so emotionally drained. She wanted to curl up on the couch with her familiar and watch some show. Or nap. That was up there with her thing of wanting to do.

She sat down on the ground next to Diana, "you, ok?" "Yeah" she said. "I think I might actually sleep tonight" "what do you mean tonight?" She didn't respond, it has been a few days since she slept. Plagued with nightmares and what could have been if she had been better.

Her eyes were lousing focus, dazing out she sighed.
"Hey!" Diana snapped her fingers in front of her eyes. "Are you ok?" "Hum? Yeah, I'm fine" "do you want to go home?" "Yeah" "okay, let's hear if they want you in the covert team, then we can go" she nodded but didn't get up.

She watched as they walked out to the open room.
"We have decided that you will be recruited to join the covert team" Superman said. "But only a half timer" Wonder Woman said. "We need to set up a zeta tube in Alaska" "very well" the girl looked up, concern on canary and hawk woman's faces. She then looked to Batman who was giving a glare that would scare a normal person, but seeing as it was not as bad as Annabeth's glare, she just looked at him unfazed.

He seemed to be pissed off by this. But did nothing.
Diana stood up, looking to her cousin. "What will be your name?" "Maybe shifter? I have no clue" she said in a daze.

Her clothes were tattered, and some cut. She had bruises forming on her back and mid-section.

"Anything we should know about? Allergies?"

"My familiar" the girl grunted. "Oh yes, she has a familiar from when she trained with..." w.w. looked to her. "Someone" "Also I don't eat fish or sea creatures" "then you'll get along with one of one of the teammates" "Diana we need the talk about the public eye. It will be big once Wonder Woman comes out with a sidekick" the flash said.

Personally, Percy had favorites already. The flash, black canary, hawk woman and of course Orin.
"Anything else?" "ADHD and dyslexia " the girl said.
Canary nodded, "are you medicated?" "No"

Diana took one of Her cousins' arms and put it over her shoulder. Trying to pick her up, Percy really tried to stand. She really did, but her legs gave out, taking both her and Diana down.

"You might as well drag me," the girl cracked. "Nope," the flash picked up the other arm. "Why are you so heavy?" He asked. " Muscle is heavier than fat, she has no ounce of fat on her."

They could kind of tell from the skintight crop top. They were not as noticeable as like Batman's or Superman's muscles, they were more subtle like black canary's or wonder women.

The door opened automatically; they were faced with a whole bunch of heroes. Some with phones out others just looked Stunned. There was a familiar red head.

Seeing as she already had to deal with him today (and was kind of sick of him at this point) why not be rude with her Alter ego.

They walked past the group, and she put two and two together. "Are they going to put the video on social media?" "Maybe on the superhero one but not on the civilian one...I hope. If our enemy found out that there is a child that could take down superman, they would be on you like a hellhound on a piece of meat" Diana said.

"Could they hear us" "nah, it's soundproof, well to a certain extent, they could obviously hear the booming of you hitting the wall. I think that's what brought them to see you fighting" the flash explained.

"Who's she?" She could hear red arrow talking to green ahead of them. "Wonder woman's new sidekick" "did she pass?" "What's it to you" she asked, her New York accent coming out so much that she could hear it herself. "Just wondering if you're joining the kiddy league" "at least there better than you, from what I've heard you're the one who came crawling back to them."