Chap. 25

Percy thought that moving would put her family out of danger from monsters and the gods. Her hatred has become more intense as the closer the moving date got.

Little things from the gods that let her know they had an eye on her. Like one day she had one of the worst migraines she's had in a while, she had found a pill bottle of meds that she knew she did not have.

Asking her mom and Paul about it. Getting confused looks and a shrug, she grumbled up to her room her wolf in tow (Toe?).

Another one was when she was out with M'ggan and Artemis on a girls only bonding thing for the team. They were in their casual wear. Shifter wearing an unmarked hoodie with some brand of black, ripped jeans and blue high-top sneakers. Even though it was summer she really didn't feel like covering her scars. The other two girls wearing summer attire.

They were at a small business craft shop. It was full of metal art and jewelry. But walking in she knew it was in the presence of a god. She had a few ideas as to who.

And now, she looked at the peacock feather that was on her dresser. Hatred and rage boiled in her. She was too disgusted to even pick it up and throw it away. She shuttered and turned back to her bed. On it sat a suitcase, a duffel bag and two backpacks. One was torn and old from years of quests. She was surprised it had made it this far.

Her fingers ran over the stitching from times her mom had to repair it. Sometimes they didn't have the money to get a new backpack for the school year or summer camp. This time there was one more hole that needed to be fixed. Looking in the bag she pulled out a first aid kit, some gum wrappers, drachmas, and oddly enough a calculator.

She had been looking for that, well that was before the whole Hera kidnapping, world ending and people dying thing happened...
She winced at the thought.

Now it was crushed and broken. Oh well. She looked to the back of it and saw drawing of boredom and hyper-fixations. Going to the trash can by her desk she threw it in there.

Looking back into the now completely empty backpack, she walked out her door calling out for her mom.

Dick Grayson now had time to help Percy move to Alaska. with her decision on moving a week early, he felt kind of panicked. he had less time with her than he expected.

she had finished the panting on her wall, she had added her own little details. A tree painted against a blue sky. on that tree there was a bird or bat for each person of the "bat family" as most of Gotham call them. even a black cat for cat woman.

she was leaving soon. he could feel it. he wishes she could stay longer but she wanted out of New York for some reason. it felt like she was running, but from what. he had done a background check on her out of boredom on night and he had found many news articles on her, many of a kidnapping when she was 12 all the way to a missing person's report from almost a year ago.  he had looked at her life through the news eyes, they always seemed interested in the Jackson family ever since the plane crash with mis Blofis's parents. he had read about how her ex-stepdad had gone into police custody and eventually sent to prison for domestic abuse and many other charges.

he looked at the time, he is supposed to be in the cave by 1:45. it us currently 12:34, so that leaves a little more than an hour. he might as well get ready. he didn't have anything else to do today. besides the batman wanted a "team bonding" with their new teammate. he sighed and got off his bed, he wondered what he had planned. last time they did a beach day. which Walley had to miss due to school.

he opened the clock that led to the bat cave. going down the small elevator, it silently opens. going to his glass case he gets a clean suit. he had a lot on his mind. Percy moving, the new team member needing to figure out how to work with a team and all together just integrating her into the team. she has been easy going, and mixed well with the other teammates, but she seemed to keep her distance from him. he had no clue as to why but even the rest of the team noticed. she wouldn't say much to him but then would have a full convo with conner, or at least as much as you can get with conner. she also bonded well with gar. maybe they just need something to get together about something.