Chap.2

Percy felt lost, camp half-blood her home away from home was destroyed. She had lost her family and home in one day; the camp would be rebuilt sometime soon. After all, Annabeth would have been the head director and designer. but it wouldn't be the same. not without her or Grover. or any other deaths that occurred during the war.

she looked at her watch, the one Tison had made. it was almost two in the morning. she should sleep but she did not feel like it. and how could she, with the nightmares that plagued her sleep and dreams?

looking up to the night sky she could see all of the constellations. the one of the huntresses shining bright as if to say Zoe was watching over her to make sure she was there for her brother. who had lost both sisters he sure as hell wasn't going to lose someone who had watched over him for so long.

getting up and picking up the blanket that she had dirtied. she walked over to the latter that led to the fire escape.

she huffed and climbed down to the fire escape and into her window. She had a long day ahead. had to deal with the gods and Leo's bad humor.

Percy had woken up from a nightmare to see the time, it was almost four, so she decided to sit on the couch and watch the show she had missed over the year. The reruns and taped videos eventually put her to sleep.

She woke up by her mother and played with Estelle while her mother made breakfast. Her mother talks about getting new clothes for Percy and for once does not complain. She missed her mom. Paul would stay home with Ellie while the two girls would go shopping after coming back from Olympus... if she did anyway. After her little show of forcefully putting the earth goddess to sleep, she wasn't too sure she would come back. but knowing her mother she would raise hell. as well as the two camps that were behind her.

looking at the time, she realized that she had to get ready for their meeting. Leo would be here soon and they would go together.
She wore her normal attire of a tee shirt and dark blue jeans. Her wristwatch was on and her pen in her pocket, as well as her beaded necklace.

Leo soon came and enjoyed the blue pancakes, they left around 11 and went to an alleyway where Percy did her best New York cab call. Leo's eardrums almost exploded. They flew up to the sky in order to avoid the elevator. As soon a blackjack Hooves touched  the floor, minor gods, nymphs, satyrs, and other beings began to crowd. Leo slid off and began to walk. As soon as Percy slid off irruption of applause came. She was obviously uncomfortable and sent blackjack on his way. They opened the doors, Leo followed Percy's lead and bowed to them.

"Good day hero's" Zeus greeted. His voice boomed across the room and made Percy flinch. Ever since Tartarus Percy had become skittish and always on alert.
The two did not say anything but simply waited for the gods to say something, anything.
"We have summoned you to give you our blessings. Now we wish to give you immortality."
"I do not wish to be immortal, as I see it as a curse, to let people you love die around you. I wish to die but not at the moment" was all Percy could say. well, not all. she had a very strong hatred for the gods and she would not want to be one. just the idea made her shiver with disgust.
"I too do not wish to be immortal," Leo said in a British accident. His nerves come out as jokes. Most of the gods looked at him with annoyance.

Wordcount 648