Chap. 22

Hermes stood in front of her. Holding the last box as she sighed the last agreement.

"You know how much paper work you put me through?" Hermes joked. She shrugged as she signed with her loopy handwriting. Random letters capitalized, but that was just how she did it.

"Oh, that reminds me. This is from Leo, he said something about super hero stuff?" He handed over a package addressed to her.
"Oh, um yeah. Diana wanted me to join some covert super team or something" "Well good luck kid" and with that he disappeared.

She took out her pocket knife and slid it through the tape. It was a big box, it was a little heavy and didn't really make any sounds. Weird. Leo always made sounds,

She opened the flaps to find a loud of black tank tops that would fit her well. She went up to her room to try one on. The shirt was a mix of spandex, mesh and some other type of breathable fabric. They were a tight turtleneck but not enough where they strangle her. somewhere even long sleeved for colder temperatures

It had a symbol on it. It a black wolf outline, as well as green eyes. Exactly what she was thinking when she talked to Leo about it. Almost as if he plucked it out of her mind. it was so nicely embroidered, almost as if it was hand stitched. Gods she hoped not, that was why to much work for just her.

She ran to the bathroom in order to make an Im call.
"Oh, fleecy do me a solid show me Leo Valdez, Dallas Texas" tossing the coin into the water mist that she made in the shower, she waited. Soon a Leo sized thing showed up on screen. He had a welding mask, a white (now kinda faded and stained cream) basketball shorts on and black welding gloves.

"Leo!" She yelled. It was kinda loud, some kind of machine making noise in the background. "Hey what's up princess pearl" "we are not doing that nickname" I shouted again. "Yo Buford, shut it" instantly the noise stopped.

"Sorry about that" "it's ok, anyways how much do I owe you" "what do you mean" "for the shirts" she rolled her eyes. "Oh nothing, just get me something big for my birthday" she laughed, "well thank you anyways it fits well and exactly what I had in mind"

"Good, tell me how the super hero gig goes" she gave him a small smile and sliced her hand through the mist.

Now time to get introduced to the public as Wonder Woman's sidekick.

A press conference had been held at the hall of justice in Washington DC. Deciding to try to vapor travel to there. Though the key word is try.

She ended up in Maine first try. Not exactly the right direction unfortunately. She stood against an alley way wall. She felt tired. This was a bad idea. Like a really bad idea.

"Are you ok ma'am?" A kid about 15 said. Her hand flew up to her mask as if to make sure it was still there or hadn't fallen off. He had black hair and grey eyes. What is it with people and black hair? Grayson, Damien, Jason Todd and Tim drake all had black hair. Then her, her sister and now this random kid.

"Um yeah, just uh out of breath" "are you some kind of super hero?" "You could say that, watch the news later"

She said pulling out her phone, dialing a number.
"Hey D, Um I have no idea where I am" "Maine" the kid cut in "Maine?" She repeated. "How did you end up in Maine?" Diana said on the other side of the phone. Getting a weird look from Superman. "I honestly have not a fucking clue" "language" Diana scolded.

The fifteen-year-old of boy snickered. "Well how am I supposed to get to dc?" She sighed "is there like a zeta tube?" "I'll come find you" Diana was amazed at her cousin. "Where are you at?" "Yo kid what street is this?" He shrugged "big help" she muttered. She walked to the nearby sign and spelled it out, unsure what it said. "Alright. I'll find you. Don't move! I mean it" she laughed and hung up.