Ch4. Siblings and Hot guy

Yep. Its now twice in a day. I'm on a roll. I got bored and I'm really wanting to get this book back where it was so yea.

----------------------------------

Veronica

I shoot up to the sound of knocking on my door. I fell asleep. I didn't have any dreams so that's relieving.

Getting up I go and open the door. "Oh hi Mr. Magician." I say though not giving a smile. Yes I'm still sour about what happened.

Fuck shouldn't have called him that. He blinks for a moment before he gives me a weird look.

"Boss wants to see you." He says and then walks off into thin air. What the fuck. I think he really has magic.

Boss? Why did he call Carlos boss? Does Carlos own a company and have his workers here? I mean it could be a possibility. Confusing.

Walking down and back into the big living room I see Carlos sitting there with five more people. Four boys and one girl.

Carlos is the first to see me so he clears his throat and everyone looks my way. I immediately feel weird as I didn't even think to clean up. Hairs just in a messy ponytail so not that bad right?

I see one of the boys looks a lot like Carlos and another looking pretty close to me and Carlos. The other two don't look related to anyone here.

I walk further and sit down on another couch that has no people on it and face Carlos.

"Veronica, this is Damien, Cole, and Jayden, your siblings." Oh shit these are my siblings.

The one I think is Damien stands up and pulls me into a hug. "It's so nice to have you back stella." He says.

I pull away and smile. "Stella?" I question. "Its star in Italian. "Before Luna took you I didn't know how to say your name so I called you that and it stuck around." He says sitting down as Cole stands up and hugs me too. I knew that but in the moment I thought he just didn't know my name..

"I can't believe you're actually here." He says looking at me as if I'm not here. Actually I'm being projected in front of you. "Well I am." I laugh. I don't know how to express my emotions right now. I'm happy I'm meeting my sibling I didn't know I had but then again I'm meeting my siblings I never knew I had.

Jayden stands up and says hi but doesn't hug me. Understandable. "So I'm assuming you're younger than me so I was wondering how old you are?" I ask, trying not to sound rude or anything.

"I'm twelve." She smiles at me. I smile back and turn back to my dad. "And these two are Caleb and Lucas." He says pointing to them.

They both stand up and shake my hand. I analyze both of them and I can't help but think about how attractive this Lucas guy is. They both have a firm grip. Lucas guy is giving off cold vibes while this Caleb is too but he has a more playful feel.

Once we all sit back down I think of what to talk about when I remember that I don't have my clothes.

"Uh Carlos." "Yes?" He turns to me. "So I don't know what happened to my bag so I don't really have clothes." I say, giving an awkward smile.

"Oh yea we took that from you when we didn't know who you were. I'll get you it back and I can have someone take you shopping." He says.

"Thank you." I say and we all sit there before Cole jumps up and smiles at me. "Alright lets go." He says pulling me up and dragging me along as Damien trails behind us. "Where are you taking me?" I ask confused.

"Just the backyard."

"You're going to kill me." I say flatly. He gives me a side glance before we both start laughing. "I like you." He says as he opens a glass door to a beautiful backyard. There's a pool and everything. "Shit you guys are like rich rich." I say in awe.

We all sit down on some furniture and wait in silence before they both bombard me with questions.

Over the course of the next two hours I get to learn a lot about my two older brothers.

...

Oh forgot to ask why Mr. Magician called Carlos boss. I'm gonna go ask.

I have no idea why in thinking about this now. Probably because I've been in my room for the last two hours doing nothing after Cole and Damien had to leave for meetings.

I did end up showering so I look acceptable now.

I end up walking around for a good thirty minutes before finding doors with Carlos's name on them. Oh must be one of his rooms.

No shit Veronica.

I knock on it. "Come in." He says and I open the door walking in quietly.

I am surprised at what I see. It's a great big office with a black and red theme. There's a desk with papers scattered everywhere and Carlos sitting behind it.

He smiles at me and jesters for me to sit. "What brings you here?" He asks, putting his pen down.

"Oh huh I wanted to ask a few questions." I say. "Ok shoot."

"Well earlier when that guy came and got me he called you boss, why is that?" I ask genuinely confused.

His smile turns serious. " Luna never told you?" He asks.

"Uh tell me what." I ask.

"Well this might sound crazy but I'm the Italian Mafia Boss amore." Those words fly at my face a million mph. The fucking what. So he is a killer. I FUCKING JINXED IT!

"Wait, is that why I couldn't see you or know what mom's job was?" I say having it all make sense. "I guess so." he responds.

"Well then this might be the right time to tell you that the reason I'm here is because Russian people attacked us and that's how mom died." I say.

I watch as his face turns from normal to angry in less than a second. It's scary honestly. Liek I said. A killer...

He pulls out his phone and calls someone. " Ho bisogno di una sicurezza in più, adesso." He says into the phone.

"Is that bad?" I ask. "Yes, the Russians have been our enemy since forever and I think there after you now." He says and I freeze.

"What? That doesn't explain how I got here so easily then." I mention. "You're a sharp one. They probably let you so they could follow you around. Hence why I called more back up." He says typing on his computer.

A whole ass Mafia after me. What the fuck. I nod and leave the room back to mine.

My dad that I have never even met till now is a fucking Mafia boss, my mom has lied to me she basically worked with the Mafia all along. That explains the training and the other things in my past.

My life has been turned upside down.

_________________________________________

I'll update tomorrow or the next day.

------------------------------------

4/24/2022

*edited*

-M