Ch28. Emma

I need ideas seriously. I can't think of anything to do next. For right now I will be doing this chapter as I guess a filler till I get back on track I'm sorry.

Veronica

"No you can't are you serious?" I laugh at Caleb. He wants to pay people to do his work. He says 'It's an easy way to get money'. Does this boy not know he's rich?

"I was just saying." He rolls his eyes and continues eating his food. We all sit around and the bell rings. "Alright I'm going to the library catch you guys later." I say grabbing my bag and walking out of the cafeteria.

I walk in and scope out a empty table but my eyes land on someone in particular.

It's Emma. She has her hood up and I can tell she's crying.

Seeing her reminds me of what happend. I gotta remember that she had nothing to do with it.

I don't know how but I she didn't know anything. You know what.

I walk over and sit next to her. "Hey. Are you okay?" I ask her. She looks over at me with her red puffy eyes and I can tell she's surprised.

I watch as many things cross her mind before she actually talks. "No." She says softly. Gosh I feel so bad but I have no idea what's going on. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No. But a hug would do great." She says and I nod. I pull her into a hug and hug her tight. She needs this.

I rub my hand around her back and I can feel her calm down. She pulls out of the hug and smiles at me. "Thank you." She says to me.

"Hey why don't you come over after school?" I ask her. She looks at me thinking about it. "Yes sure I would love that." She answers.
The bell rings and me and her get up. "See you later, I'll drive." I say as we walk the opposite ways.

She had nothing to do with it. She had nothing to do with it. Nothing.

I keep that going in my head the whole rest of the day. I can't let what Chase, Jaxon, and Allen did affect how my friendship goes with Emma.

She just happen to come along and they kept her.

...

I walk out the front doors and I see Emma waiting on the last step just looking around the parking lot. "Hey ready to go?" I ask her and she looks in my direction.

"Yes lest go." We both walk to my car amd hop in. I have a feeling that this might go well and I can actually have a friend that's a girl besides Jayden.

We dive and talk about random things untill we make it to the house. I know she knows about the mafia but I decide to keep away from the topic.

We get out of my car amd I lead her into the house. She looks around the whole thing. "You have a really nice house." She says walking beside me. "Thanks."

Once I got here I had to majorly a just some things because it was not it.

We get to the hall with all our rooms and i see Cole walking down the other side. "Oh hey Veronica." He smiles at me. "Hi Co-" I get interuped when I feel a tug on my arm. I turn to watch Emma's eyes roll back in her head and she falls to the floor.

I'm quick to catch her head to make sure it doesn't hit. Her face is very pale like she's seen a ghost. "What the fuck?" Cole says as he runs over.

"I don't know." I panic. "Help me get her to the couch." I say and he picks her up. "Isn't this the girl-"  "yes, yes she is shut up." I say and we lay her down.  Cole does his thing and eventually leaves and I sit and wait for her to wake up.

...

I hear a groaning behind me and I quickly turn off my phone and turn around. I watch as Emma sits up and looks around. "Hey are you ok what happend?" I ask getting her attention.

Her eyes are wide as she looks at me. "I'm sorry I can't. I thought I was ready but I cant." She says as tears fall from her eyes and she runs out of the house I watch as she called someone.

I guess she's getting a ride. I'm so confused on why she's acting like this. I'm not going to judge or anything. People go through things and you just sometimes need to be there for them.

Rubbing my hands through my hair I get up and change into some leggings and a tank top. Time to work out.

I make it to the gym and start stretching. I don't know what happend but it was like a switch one moment I'm fine and now I'm just in the dumps I don't know what I feel any more at this time.

Once I finish stretching I make my way over the the punching bag once again. I start punching and I reflect on what has happened lately.

I've been told I'm weird. From the way I handled moms death to the way I handled getting kidnapped. I didn't really take that much time I guess 'getting over it', it was shocking for a while then it just went away.

But deep, deep, deep down its there eating at me even the stuff from years ago. Still there haunting me.

It was all my fault.
Worthless.
Whore
Slut
Dumb.
You did this to your self.
Horrible person.
You'll never make it.
Stupid.
Fat.
To skinny.
Average.

All of those things have been said straight to my face by my kidnappers, ex-friends, random people, family.

I keep going at the bag. Longer and longer. I feel the sweat running down my face and my arms slowly turning to jelly but I keep going.

Out of no where a foot is seen kicking the bag sending it flying off the hook and across the floor. I stare at it for a moment till I turn to the culprit.

Lucas stands there looking at me with concern. "I've been trying to get your attention. Carlos wants us in his office. You okay?" He asks me.

He cares now hm?

"Ok let's go." I say as we walk out.

-------------------

Idk if yall can tell but this chapter is absolut shit compared to my other ones. I will be working on getting my ideas back so untill next time.

-m