Ch.26 Waking up.

Yall... I've been watching to many ghost hunting videos. I'm to scared to sleep sooo I'm updating this.

 I'm to scared to sleep sooo I'm updating this

Lucas

(Dreaming)

I finish shooting the last man and I stand there smiling to my self as ive finished off the whole Russin Mafia. I take my shirt and bring it up to wipe my face and when I bring it back down I freeze.

All of my men, family, few friends. Lay dead infront of me. I- I didn't kill them. No no no I killed the Russians.

I run over and touch her face. Bullet to the head. Veronica's once beautiful warm smile now gone replaced with a cold and straight face.

No. She can't be dead. "Please wake up." I cry holding her body to mine. "Please. Please. Plea-." I look up as two bright lights shine in my face.

I scrunch my eyebrows together as I slowly stand up and walk to it. Big truck. The big words painted on it makes me sick to my stomach.

'You killed us'

I walk closer I reach my hand up and touch the truck. "BAM".

I wake with a gasp and holding on to the sides of the bed. Breathing harshly I try to calm down my toso hurts so fucking bad.

"Hey its ok it was just a dream." Someone says next to me and I look to my right to see Caleb sitting there with a worried face.

I bring my hand up to my face and feel it wet. Was I crying? "What happened?" I croak out. Closing my eyes due to the searing pain in my head.

"You were blown up." Cole says and my world just blanks out.

I was fucking what.

Then it all hits me like a car going 100 mph. Last thing I rember. The big booming sound and my self flying multiple feet in the air and slaming down on the ground fucking hard.

I know I had to have broken something with the pain in my side. Before it all goes blurry I rember looking at Veronica squirming on the ground punching her chest.

My eyes shoot open. "Veronica is she okay?" I say in a panicked voice. All of them look over to the left of me and I see her. Laying in the bed eyes closed and still as a statue.

The bandages and small cuts on her face look painful. "She has a minor concussion and when she hit the ground the air got knocked out of her pretty hard. That's why she kept doing that to her chest." Cole explains.