Ch6. Gym and School

Veronica

"WAKE UP BITCHES." I yell throwing water on both Damien and Cole. Told them that yesterday was the last time they get to mope around. No better way to get emotions out than getting into working out. They probably need to be sluggish for a day or so but they will thank me later for this.

"What the FUCK." Damien yells and he jumps up. He sees me and launches himself tackling me to the ground. I'm cold from him having ice water on him but the pain in my back floods it away.

Cole gets up and joins us. "You're not getting away that easily." He says. Both of them pick me up and start carrying me outside. Do they have the same exact thoughts?!

I'm confused on where they are taking me till I see it. "NO NO DON'T I'M SORRY PLEASE." I plead with them.

"Nope." And they swing me before they throw me in the air letting me fall into the ice cold pool. I swim up to the top. "Vaffanculo, non ti ho buttato in piscina, l'ho fatto?" I yell at them getting out of the pool.

"Oops. Meet you in the gym." They say with a wink and leave me all soaked from the pool. Bitches.

I find a towel and wrap myself in it and dry off. I put the cloth in the laundry basket and start making my way to my room.

I slept the whole night on the couch with Cole and Damien. I woke up laying on top of both of them. I don't know how they didn't wake up when I got up because I may have accidentally kicked Damien in the jaw.

Oh well he deserved it anyways with what he just did. Not even sorry.

I'm about to go into my room when I get interrupted. "What happened to you?" I deep voice asks.

I turn around and see Lucas standing there leaning on the door frame. His hair is messy and he's dressed in a hoodie and sweats. Honestly it made him look so good. What's with these mafia men wearing sweats and hoodies today.

Wait, is that his room?!

I look down at what I am wearing and mentally facepalm myself.

I'm wearing a tank top and shorts. I changed when I got up because I was too hot in the baggy clothes I put on yesterday. His eyes travel down my body and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Cole and Damien threw me into the pool." I say, nodding and going into my room. I walk into my bathroom and see my face red as a tomato.

Changing I get into a sports bra and high waisted shorts. I walk out and find my way to the gym. After ten minutes of looking I finally found the room. I'm still not Dora people.

I already see Cole and Damien sparring in the ring while some other people I don't know are over running on the treadmills.

I look around and see punching bags. My favorite. Walking over I stretch a bit and take a deep breath before starting to go at the bag. Has been a while since I did this. I mean the last time I was in school but I haven't been to school in days since well.. Since going to a whole different country.

I punch and punch till I'm no longer punching to work out more like my emotions taking over and throwing the punches.

My mind floats back to the fat fucks that attacked my mom. I imagine each of their faces and punch each of them going harder each punch.

From my wounds to my mothers wounds to my mothers dead lifeless body I punch more and more adding some kicks in between. They left us there bleeding. I could hardly move. They have no idea how hard it was trying to walk with my leg having a damn bullet in it. They knew what they were doing.

Well maybe if they wanted me why would they leave without me? How did they find us ? Carlos couldn't find us, how did they? Why did they back out to quickly? Was their only goal to kill my mom?