Ch34. Jaxon Saif.

Hello. I wanted to say something rq, I've been on tiktok lately and if you couldn't tell my book is about the Mafia and stuff like that. Well so is my fyp. I'm always clicking on the comments like every video just to see what's going ok yk? Well it's people going 'Mafia vibesss' 'oo this reminds me of the Mafia.' And I'm like oh yea I totally agree. Then I look at the reply and they are talking about how this isnt the real Mafia and we shouldn't write the things we do about it. Yes the Mafia in a wattpad book is going to be different. More Romantic stuff is going to be put into it because most of the books I've read have been about love in the Mafia. I'm assuming most of the people writing the books have no idea what the real Mafia is like. And if they have educated them selfs then good. But if you haven't. Please look it up and learn that wattpad is nothing like real life. It's much much more worse and cruel. So if you want to go comment things like 'this reminds me of the Mafia' maybe to clarify say something like 'this reminds me of Wattpad Mafia' just so ppl know. I wanted to say this so people will go and learn that wattpad isn't reality. Yes most of you know that I would think because most of the time books are fake and sometimes we are brought into a whole other world and then mix it up. That's all I have to say so on to the book.

...

I'm cold, where are my clothes? Damn this chair is uncomfortable

I'm cold, where are my clothes? Damn this chair is uncomfortable. My head hurts. Mom? You there?

This room is dark and smells. Where are the windows. A bolted door?

Oh shit. Fuck how could I have forgotten. Those bastards must have beat me till I forgot stuff.

The sound of the door rattling catches my attention. I slowly look over to see the same guys coming. Fuck. Here we go again.

"Hello whore." One of the men say. "The only whore is you, man whore." I spit. I earn a punch to my face. Immediately blood spurting from my nose.

"Now, now. We are fed up with you. Boss is tiered and you apparently don't know anything." The man pulls out a gun and my eyes go wide. Please no.

"Say good bye to this oh so lovely world."

I wake up with a gasp. Not able to move from the chains. That's not how it went? I got kidnapped but never did they shoot me. What the hell is going on with me.