Ch11. Approved

Sorry I missed yesterday but here I am.

--------------------------------

Here I am sitting in boring old English class

Here I am sitting in boring old English class. I need to start taking these classes for real because my grades sure and falling to their death and I know dad wouldn't be happy and I just know if my mom was here she would beat my ass. She made sure i got straight A's and if I didn't then I would have to stay extra in school and that meant more training too so I kept up on my grades. Don't lie to myself self I never made sure you kept them up thats why I fight the way I do. Today I get conformation from dad to see if I can actually start working with them.

I took my time and decided I was going to say yes on my part. If I get to join then I will take this seriously. I will train and workout everyday complet every task given.

I'm going to do my part in this war and we won't go down without a fight.

"Ms. Hendrix?" I get pulled out of my thoughts  by the teacher. I snap my head and look up. "Whats the answer to No. 7?" She asks.

Shit I wasn't paying attention. "Uh-um 7.5?" It comes out more of a question. "Veronica this is English. Detention after school." She says rolling her eyes.

"What! For missing one question?" I say frustrated. "Veronica let me remind you that every question you answered either had a cuss word or a doodle of some sort for the answer so keep talking back and ill make it weekend detention." She says.

Oops. Oh well.

I just roll my eyes and sit back in my chair letting her go on. I hear a laugh and I look back to see Caleb and Lucas both trying to hide their laughs.

I glare at them and they both put their hands up in surrender. I slide my finger across my neck and Caleb sits back guilty while Lucas now glares at me.

I turn back around and go back to my work. Lucas hasn't really talked to me since I told him about the Mafia thing. The only thing he's said to me is asking me if I was allergic to anything.

I lied and said no because I really thought he was gonna kill me till he told me that the doctor wanted to know. Yes I'm allergic to certain pollens and grapes.

Which is kinda sad because I loved grapes when I was little.

...

Its now lunch and all of us are sitting together. I'm sitting abnormally close to Caleb because the Russian's have been starting us down all lunch and I would blow their brains out but Lucas won't let me and we are at school.

"You know they can't do anything right by now." Caleb says looks down at me. "Yea I know but thats the thing. Not right now." I say looking back at them.

Huffing out in annoyance I take a breath in and stand up. "Where you going?" Jayden asks me. "To the the bathroom." I say as I walk over to the bathroom. This lunch room has bathrooms built into the lunch room so we don't have to walk through the halls at lunch pretty cool.