Ch33. Shit

Veronica

Veronica

"Yea it truly was a good time" Marco laughs with dad as we all catch up. It's been nice meeting up with him and his wife.

We talk for a little bit more untill dad gets text and his eyes widen in horror.

"Shit! The house is under attack!" We all jump up and wait to see what he tells us to do. "Get to the cars now! We need all hands on deck!" He yells and we all sprit to the car Marcos wife staying behind.

We practically pile into the car as we speed off. "Who and how long." Lucas says sitting up in his seat. "Ten minutes ago and you can guess it." He says.

"Russians." Its just attack after attack. A very painful drive later we make it to the house. "Vests and guns under the seats put them on." Dad says and we nod.

"How the fuck are you going to fight when you are injured?" I say as I slip on the vest and im assuming someone bigger than me definitely used this before me.

"I'm not incapable of fucking everything Hendrix." He says as we jump out of the car and race into the house. It's a mad house and immediately I'm pulled behind a wall with Lucas.

"We can't let them see us." He whispers rapidly looking around.

I too look around and see three running towards our rooms head quarters. The others definitely know they are here but we never know if they are still over there.

Jayden, Caleb, Cole, Damien. All their names run through my head. "No." I say and I rip Lucas's hand off and book it after them.

"Veronica no!" He yells but I tune him out. I kneel and aim shooting two in the head making the third turn to look at me. I aim and when I shoot he falls the floor the bullet flying past him.

He gives me a disgusted face as he runs farther down the hall and into a room. Fuck is Jaydens!

I sprint and I hear a yell come from  her room. "Jayden!" I rush in and see her cornered. She looks at me but I quickly put a finger over my mouth and she looks away.

"W-what do you want from me" She crys to the man. "I want to kil-." His body falls to the floor and I bring my gun down.

"Come here." I wave my hand and she runs into my arms shaking. "Its ok I'm here." I say running my hand through her hair.

All of the sudden she goes still not moving or breathing. If I wasn't listening I probably wouldn't have heard her barley whisper, "behind you."

"Dont move or I shoot." A Russian accent says and I too freeze. Steps are heard and by my hair I get yanked back.

I yell out in pain and a gag is put over my mouth. I kick, elbow and try everything but he puts his arms around me making my attempts fail. "Veronica!" Jayden yells before the guy kicks her in the head knocking her out.

You bastard, she's still recovering from getting shot! I want to yell but I can't.

Fuck!

I keep trying to get out of his grip but he gets tiered of it pretty fast.
"Stop it you punk." He angerly says and right before everything goes black I watch as more of the Russian team floods into the house.

Lucas.

...

I open my eyes and  I'm looking down at my lap. I'm sitting on the floor chains around my ankles and waist.

I slowly bring my head up and my arms are spread out and chained to the wall. Fuck. No, no, no.

I look ahead of me and see Lucas same way but not awake. To my right is Caleb.

What. Where are the others? Ther is room for everyone to be in here. They better be okay. If they aren't here then one they are either in a different room. Or safe and trying to find us?

I don't even know how long I was out.

I still have my jacket with my phone but there is no way I can reach it.

"God fuckin-" I still have the gag in my mouth. I start moving around like a fish outta water making a lot of noise but I don't care.

I hear groaning and I look kver at Lucas but it's not him. I look next to me and Caleb is looking around, his eyes set on me and they widen.

"What happend." He says panicking. I dont say anything it won't even make sense anyways with my lack of talking abilities at the moment.

Why doent he have anything blocking him from talking. "Where are the others."

I say some things but it comes up muffled. What I would like to say is 'dude I have no clue'

Lucas is still not moving. We both watch him. He's still breathing but blood is seeping into his shirt right where he was shot. He's bruised up with a small cut on his eye.

A door opens and I close my eyes when the light comes in. It's pretty dark in here.

"Ah two of the three are up." Someone says and they walk over kneeling in front of me and Caleb.

"You fucker I'm going-" he gets caught off by a punch to the mouth making him spit out blood.

I try calling out but this stupid thing stops me. "Oh whsts that you want to say something?" The guy says and takes his knife out and runs it down my face.

"Dont hurt her." Caleb growls. He stops at the cloth in my mouth and cuts it. I spit it out and take a well needed breath in.

"You fucker, where is my family." I spit glaring at him. "Oh don't worry your precious family got out of it just not in time to save you and your little friends here. You see we caught you guys first and then tried for them but they were gone. Even the little girl I knocked out." He smirks.

I try freeing my self to rip him to shreds but I can't move. "I hate you let me out!" I scream earning a kick to my stomach. Making me cough.

"Boss said I can have my way with you till he gets here. So let's make use of this time shall we." He says and my eyes widen with horror as I wait for what's coming next.

-------------------------

-M