Ch14. Leah Stone

Whats up. Turns out I will be doing regular updates and not taking a break.
----------------------------------

Veronica

I slide under the car and reload my gun. The car is just tall enough for me to fit under. Sweat is dripping down my face and dirt covers me from head to toe.

Guess rolling on the floor does that to you. I finish loading my gun and look side to side before rolling back out from under the car.

I get on my hands and knees about to spring up but I feel cold metal on the back of my head.

"Your dead."

"UGH PERCHÉ NON POSSO FARLO?!" I yell out annoyed. "You have been training for what a week and you still can't get this part." Lucas says and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Bancroft how many times will I actually be rolling under cars." I deadpan and he just glares at me making his was to the base we trained outside of.

My mission with Lucas is tomorrow and honestly I don't know how I feel. Part of me feels like I should totally change my mind and get out of this and stay in the shadows. The other part is fired up and ready to kill this Leah whats her face.

Apparently a few weeks ago she planed out to have two hundred of her man attacked one of our bases. The base had a lot of the weaponry.

We ended up with a little over fifty of our men killed. Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she gets to get away with the things she did. This is the Italian Mafia.

You hurt us and you will go down. No matter your gender.

I come up to the stairs right before my room and just stare at them. I have been training all week and my legs are killing me. Walking up the stairs would just make me fall down them making things worse. Just makes me worried about tomorrow if my legs still hurt it could effect how things go.

Fuck it.

I get on my hands and knees and crawl up the stairs. I make it to the top and sit at the top. "Stella why the fuck did you crawl up the stairs like a dog.?" I see Damien as from the bottom.

"I'm a Ninja." I throw out some karate moves with my hands and he just stares at me weirdly. "Ok? You do you." He says and walks off.

He's just jealous. I poorly get up and drag my feet to my room and into the bathroom.

My hair is a mess with dirt and other things I don't know of. Today I just had to wake up at six in the morning and train till one. I turn on the shower and peel off my clothes and throw them into the laundry basket.

Since when did Veronica become a clean person? I don't know either. I cool the temp to about a little more than medium heat and step in.

I let out a sigh of how good the hot water feels like on my body. Over the past week me and Jaxson have been getting closer. I sit with him and his friends at lunch and its nice.