Ch35. Scream

Lucas

"Well, I thought all of you were up?" He says looking at us three. "Your little puppets beat her till she couldn't hold on anymore. She passed out like two minutes ago." Caleb says annoyed.

I'm just keeping quite. I'm not going to cause any trouble. Though I might stall to see if Carlos can find us faster.

"Oh I meant to ask. Caleb, how's your mom." He says with a sick smile. Ceb tenses up and I can see the hurt in his eyes. It haunts me that they don't know if they killed her or not.

"You seem like you know. What did you do to her?" I say angry. "Oh she's just fine. Not living the ideal life though. Rotting in a cell but alive. I'm pretty sure her daily beating  is in about an hour." He says checking his watch.

I watch as all hope drains out of Caleb's eyes. She's alive but living in hell. But we have no idea if he's lying or not. Lets hope she was at least killed so she's not living through that. Its horrible to say that but its better than getting beat all the damn time.

"I would ask Veronica but I recall sending men to kill Luna. So I already know the answer. funeral must have been hard." He says and I realize that we haven't had a funeral for her.

Carlos said that's up to Veronica. "Since she's out I just have to wake her. The ice bucket." He says to his guard as he brings is a cart of things. We are fucked. I swear if they hurt her. They will never see the light of the sun again.

I wont kill them though maybe let them suffer in a pitch black room for the rest of their lifes. He picks up the bucket and walks over to her. "Don't do it you fucking rat!" Caleb yells and Jaxon stops and smirks.

"Looks like pretty boy wants it instead. Don't mind if I do." And he throws the ice water into Caleb. He keeps quite.

Never show weakness to the enemy. 

 He walks over and get the second bucket throwing it on Roni and she shoots her head up with a gasp. "Holy fuck." She says under her breath. "Well that woke you up." He says and she looks up. Her eyes widen as she stares the the man in front of her.

 Her eyes narrow and she looks fucking scary. "Why the hell do you have them here. Also why the fuck do you want me? Hm you fat fuck." She spits.

For someone who passed out due to wounds/ blood loss she has a lot of fire.

My side still hurts like a bitch. Since being here I haven't had any pain meds and its really getting to me. Of course he would capture us right after the ball. I mean we killed his wife- sooo.

"You all are apart of the Italian families. Your family my dear is the strongest one. I also noticed you all live together. Just makes it easer to get all of you." He says walking down the walk way in front of us all.

"Well what are you going to do with us hm? Leave us in here to die? " she asks never taking her eyes off of him. "Well kind of, ill first get the information I need and then I will kill you all in front of your parents. Yes boys I'm going to find your fathers and make them watch." He says and I tense up.

Like my father would care. Veronica looks down as if she's thinking. "Carlos will find us before you can kill us. that's for sure." She says confidently.

"You said before I kill you so lets get on with getting information shall we? Oh wait. Lets make your dear old daddy watch Roni" He says smirking while taking out a knife from his pocket. Fuck.

Carlos

"On come of we have to have at least a small lead!" I yell in frustration. "?I don't know! its hard to fo-" He gets caught off when the TV flicks on. I look at it in rage. There sit three of my kids chained to the wall like fucking dogs.