Ch24. Explosion

...

Veronica

Veronica

"Its tonight and i know you'll be thinking about it a lot but don't get distracted dad would like you to actually graduate." Cole says over the phone as i drive to school. We are going to pick up the shipment today and i dont know what to think about it. It could go either one of two ways.

One we go pick up the load successfully or two they some how find out that we are there and they attack there. All of us are hopeing it goes option one. The two weeks flew by. It only feels like yesterday that we had to figure all the stuff out with Jaxon.

Apparently since Emma had no idea what was going on they let her go. I know there is more to it but thats all they told me. I know Allen and Jaxon are daed and im fine with that.

All of it is over and now three fake people and out of my life."Yes i know im actully catching up on work so i should be doing good. Bye cole." I hang up the phone as i park next to lucas and Caleb.

Jayden gets out and walks straight into the school with out us. "Something is up with her." Ceb says as he trys to put his keys in his pocket but struggels a bit due to his injury. "Yea im going to talk to her later. She hasnt been coming out of her room only to eat." I say was we walk into school.

"Just leave Kate." i hear someone say in the distance but i turn my head because it sounded offly familar to Jays voice. Us three look down the hall way and see Kate. A girl in our grade looking down at Jayden with a smirk while Jayden looks at her with hatred.

Kate grabs her shirt and wispers in Jays ear making her eyes go wide. What the fuck. I walk over Lucas and Caleb close behind me. "Hello Kate." I say as i get to the two. "Are you really desprate to cause drama that you go to a sixth grader?" I ask as she looks at us.

"Why do you care about this kid anyway I mean look at her obvi daddys money." She says and i have to hold back a laugh. Jayden got dad's eyes. The beautiful honey brown eyes. While the rest of the Hendrix kids got moms eyes, green.

Guess Kate with the peaunut brain doesnt know that Jayden is my sister. I walk over and put and arm around Jayden's shoulder and smile a fake smile to Kate. "This kid Kate, is my sister Jayden Hendrix." I say and i watch as her eyes turn fearful.

I move over to her and take her collar in my two hands and slam her against the lockers. Kate is taller than me bye a few inches but thats the fucking six inch heels shes wearing. "Now if you ever think to even look at her again the only light you will see will be the light you see before dyeing. capire?" I glare at her and she just nods at a loss for words.

I let her go and she hobbels away in her bright pink heels. Disgusting.  "Are you okay?" I ask Jayden and she looks off in the distance and says a quite yes and walks away from us.

They boys look at her with sad looks as I look at her confused.
We all just go to class. And sit down in first period and smile to my self as none of the Russian squad walks in.