Ch7. New school

-----------------------------------------

Roni

Today is the day I've been dreading. First day of school. Honestly I'm kind of ready because it will be semi-normal. The only reason I say that is because of my last school, yes you learned the basic needs, but there was training involved through the day. Random tests would happen any time of the day.

For example someone would jump out and you would have to win the fight in order to go back to class otherwise you went to the training room. Weird I know. And no not a fight with guns and blood more of a training fight where the instructor tests your skills so far. Explains a lot now.

This school was Cole and Damien's old school so most teachers would know me by my last name plus Jayden goes to the school. Groaning, I get out of bed and walk over to get some clothes. I showered yesterday so I should be fine.

I get into some black ripped jeans and a red t-shirt. I grab a black jacket and drape it over my arm and walk out and down to the dining room.

Walking in I see Caleb and Lucas already up and eating breakfast ."Morning." I say to them both. "Good morning." Caleb says back and Lucas just stays silent.

Ok Mr. grumpy.

I pick out some strawberries and I toast some bread and sit down. "So since you guys went to this school is their any people you know I should stay away from?" I ask. They look up from their food.

"Well we ended high-school last year and there was this girl a year younger. Olivia. So she will be in your grade now. She thinks that she is all that. She also is the schools annoying popular girl with her dumb ass minions. Stay away from her she's just... A bitch yea a bitch." He explains.

Hmmm I want to meet this 'bitch'. "Alright anything else?"

"Stay away from drugs, boys, and the people who are in the back of the school." Cole says walking in. taking a berry from my plate. I wasn't going to do drugs anyway.

I look up at the clock and see it's time to go. " Ok so we have to go but I don't have any form of transportation." I say getting my bag.

" Oh but you do. Follow me." Cole says, leading me to the front door. Huh? I see Carlos standing there swinging some keys in his hand. He must be taking us to school.

"Ready?" he asks. "Yea." I responded. We walk out and I see a matt black lambo parked in the middle of the driveway.

I speed up and start to examine it. " You own this? It is so cool." I am amazed but also scolding myself. Duh he owns this look at the house he owns. "Actually I dont." He responds. "Oh who does?" I ask. I watch as a big smile spreads across his face. "You do." He says and I just stand there shocked. "Wait what?" I ask, making sure I heard that right.

" It's your car." He says holding out the keys. I run up and hug him. He tenses up for a moment but hugs me back. " Thank you!"

I'm still not ready to call him dad but it's coming.

I take the keys and jump into the car and bring it to life. I start to drive it to the end by the gate when I see two cars pull up on either side of me. I see Caleb and Jayden in the car and I look over but can't see the person due to the tint, but I'm sure it's Lucas.

There also are some SUVs behind us.

Caleb throws a sign up with his hand and I instantly agree. He asked if I wanted to race. Obviously I was the best street racer back home so I bet I can take on these two. I even earned the name lethal speed. Kind of stupid but I like it.

We pull out of the gate and onto the main highway. Once we are lined up I give a countdown for when we go. I don't think I should be racing this car but I don't care.