Ch36. Safe House

Veronica

I keep my eyes shut I don't hear anything around me. He can't be dead right? He's not.

I'm dizzy are you dizzy I am.

"Veronica!"

He walked in, walked right infront of him. And shot. I can't believe this actually happened. I can't deal with this.

"Veronica! HELLO"

I got them into this and now hes dead. No he's not. I have to see. I can't.

"GOD DAMMIT HELLO." I get slapped across the face and my eyes shoot open and infront of me is Caleb.

Great now I'm hallucinating. "Come on we got to get you out of here." He says trying to get the chains off. "I can't go with you Ceb. You're dead." I say tears falling down my face.

Everything goes quite and I keep my eyes on him. "What? I'm not dead." He says. He looks pretty shaken up likes he's seen a ghost.

"You were shot I heard it." I say as he gets one of my arms free. It falls to my side. I'm to weak right now. "Look." He turns my head to see Jaxon on the floor with a bullet hole in his head.

What? That was to easy. He moves my head around the room and every one is here. Jacob, Elijah, Cole, Damien, Dad, and two people I don't know.

Many guards here too. "Ok come on can you stand?" He says holding his hand out, I take it but it hurts to much. I start crying again and hold my stomach.

"Everything is blurry." I say trying to focus on the spinning room. I feel my self getting lifted off the ground. "Come on let's get out of here." Caleb says as he starts walking fast.

I'm dreaming, how did he not die. It was to perfect for dad to come at the right time. I hug him and look behinds us to see the rest of them coming out. Lucas has his arms around Cole and Damien's shoulders and...

He isn't even walking. His face holds pain as his feet are dragging behinds him.

"Oh no." I whisper. I put my head on Caleb's shoulder and close my eyes. This was so bad. I don't want anything to do with this anymore.

I'm don't with getting kidnapped this is what my third time? This got my mom killed I'm no tierd.

I feel my stomach start to turn. "I'm gonna throw up. Get me out side!" I say to him. "Oh god. I swear to fucking god if u throw up on me."

He say bursting through the doors and running over to a bush. He sets me down and I'm on my hands and knees emptying my stomach. I didn't even have food. He rubs my back and holds my hair as I'm basically crying on the ground.

I cough and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. "Ok I'm good." I say and he helps me up. I put my arm around his shoulders which is kinda hard due to him being so tall.

He helps me into one of the trucks and gets in after me. Infront of us is an area with a bed and a lot of medical stuff. Soon the back door opens and they help Lucas on the bed while Cole rushes around getting stuff.

Lucas is looking around with a confused face before his eyes roll back in his head. He hasnt said anything this whole time.

"DAMMIT." Cole yells scaring me. Dad gets in next to me and turns my face to him. "You're so beat up. Oh my god I thought that fucker was going to kill you, and you we got there just in time." He says breathing heavily.

Caleb stares at the floor. "Was that really my dad?" He ask. "Yes. Yes it was and he meeting us at the safe house." He says.

I look back over to the two infront of me and already see Lucas with no shirt and new bandages around his wound and he's hooked up to things.