Chapter (3) The Start

"I miss what we used to be......"

11/07/21

11/07/21

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jungkook started working harder and harder after the day he got to know about the medical expenses.

He worked hard at his office, doing overtime. Both Jungkook and Taehyung knew that they couldn't afford the medical treatment of their son, so they started giving every other thing that their son wished for. 

They sent him to a normal school so that their son didn't feel different from other people.

Jungkook's work and overtime at the office made him distanced from his family.

He got so immersed in his work that sometimes he ended up ignoring his family, Taehyung and his son.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook was working for them so he tried his best to adjust with everything, 

Jungkook felt so much burden over himself that he started having mood swings, the one moment he was all happy and the other he felt angry. 

And now there, Taehyung was waiting for his husband sitting on the couch, eyes fixed at the door.

The 5 year old kid, Minjae, was sitting on the floor watching TV.

The clock showed sharp 9 O'clock at night. Taehyung sighed to himself, again late.

He picked the kid in his arms, the kid whining to watch the TV more but just a glare from Taehyung was enough for the kid to grab his plushie and run toward his room.

Taehyung chuckled to himself seeing the kid run like this. Going behind the kid, he made him sleep, stroking his hair lovingly, a soft smile on his face.

"Let your dada come today, I'll kill him!" Taehyung huffed, whispering to himself, a pout adoring his lips. 

He got up and walked toward his room, opening the closet, he pulled out a white shirt his mom once gave him, staring at the shirt, he smirked, a blush covering his face.

When Jungkook entered the house, the clock shows 10:10 pm. 

He frowned, everything was so silent, Taehyung wasn't in the living room like everyday waiting for him.

That was when his eyes fell over the man standing at the staircase, his eyes going wide, 

There stood Jeon Taehyung wearing the loose white shirt ;

Only a white shirt which reached his thighs and legs at the full display, with his collarbone as the shirt was too loose for him, making Jungkook gulped.