Chapter (28) Last Moments

"Last Moments becomes more painful when you know they are last."

01/01/2022

01/01/2022

Naveena : I gave you all, this update as a gift of new year now give me a lot of comments in return :)
________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jungkook felt worse, worse than anyone in the world, his husband sobs in his chest, inaudible but heartbreaking cries leaving his mouth.

Both of their hearts hurt, both of their hearts clenched in their chest, both of their eyes split warm liquid more and more.

He wanted to bury himself, he wanted to leave this cruel world and live somewhere peacefully where no one could make his husband cry, not even himself. 

"L-love, d-darling.." the raven haired male called his husband nth time but the younger male refused to leave him, sticking to his chest like a kola, curled in his lap like a toddler. 

Flashback ●●

The mafia stared at his brother who was aiming the dagger at his neck breathing heavily, his eyes spoke anger and hatred.

Yoongi smirked to himself watching the mafia's hurt expressions as he poured fuel on fire.

"Wow great– Just great !! You killed his wife, his daughter but he never harmed you. And you. You are getting so angry just because he pushed your husband accidentally. Wow !" The male exclaimed after he jerked away the raging Male's hand who stared at the ground.

The elder male smirked more when saw the clenching fist of the mafia who glared down at the floor, his eyes shining with tears.

"See Jeon, this brother of yours– for him you sacrificed your childhood, for this person you became a mafia at the age of 15, for this fucker you killed your father, you became a killer of their own father. And what did he do with you ?" The male tasked, keeping his hand on the other's shoulder.

He knew Jeongguk never received any love from anyone, he knew if someone suffered the most, it was Jeongguk, 

Jungkook suffered too, he did. But not more than the mafia, the mafia left his dreams, he kept himself behind just so he could avenge his brother from his father.

His father was never bad to him, yes he was strict, he was rude but that man loved him, Jeongguk didn't had any reason to kill mafia Jeon for his own good,

It was for his brother, Jungkook. 

The mafia became heartless, he killed people to maintain his position as a fearless mafia, not because he wanted it but because he didn't want anyone to harm his brother.