Chapter (17) Nightmare

"My sleeps are cursed with nightmares."

08/10/21

08/10/21

_________________________________*****

Were you waiting for me ?

Naveena : Give me a lot of comments okay ? or else I will delay the updates ! Don't think I am threatening you, because I am actually threatening you ! :)
______________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

His chocolate brown irises refused to rest anywhere, as they scanned every step of the orange haired male walking ahead of him.

His arms tightening over the small figure of his son, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He paused in his steps, his puppy eyes wide with fear, when the elder male gestured him toward a room.

The orange haired male sighed watching how the blue haired male looked at him with his fearful puppy eyes.

He took steps toward him causing taehyung to step back almost immediately.

"I will not hurt you, please come inside !!" The male uttered softly, as he saw how Taehyung gave a stiff nod, taking small steps toward the room, and he almost cooed when the male tilted his head, trying to peek through the half opened door.

He laid the kid down on the bed softly, one hand holding the kid's hand tightly so the other stroking his hairs.

Taehyung felt his eyes stinged with warm liquid, seeing the kid's pale and tear stained face, which was shining so brightly just a few minutes before.

The doctor came and checked the kid thoroughly, as he announced that the kid fainted because of fear.

"There's nothing to worry, he must have got scared by so many loud voices and yelling which caused him to faint."

"It's okay, don't worry, just let him take a peaceful sleep. He will be fine !!" The doctor assured Taehyung whose eyes were fixed on the kid filled with worry and concern.

Taehyung couldn't help but wonder if he would ever feel peace again in his life.

Hoseok's eyes fell over the male who was crying silently, resting his head on the kid's side, hands clutching onto his small one's.

"Taehyung.." the male called his voice soft and gentle but still the blue haired male flinched hard, arms protectively wrapping around Minjae.

"You are injured too, please get first aid."