Chapter (8) Glimpse

"Memories came back but she never did.."

27/07/21

27/07/21

_______________________________******
A/N: As you all spammed me with your comments last time, which I loved to read..

So here is a special update.. Mwah 😘😘

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Snowballs… you can't catch me..." A girl with beautiful brown curly hair screamed as she ran in the garden filled with flowers..

Her curly brown locks bounced with her every step as the sunlight made her tan skin shine.. 

Her laugh resonated in the garden as the 16 year old raven haired boy chased her, an adorable bunny smile adoring his lips..

"Are you challenging me ?" The boy yelled as he made his pace fast, the girl laughed and screamed "yes"..

"Now you will see.. what your boyfriend can do..!!"

The boy yelled and in the next second the girl was in his arms as he spinned her in the air, making her scream in happiness…

He put her down on her feet as they both looked into each other's eyes, dripping with so much love…

Innocent early love..

But the girl's eyes widened when the boy kneeled holding a ring in his hands.. a nervous smile on his lips..

"W-will you marry me, love ? I want to live with you for my whole life !!" 

The girl bit her cherry pink lips as her eyes glistened with warm happy tears..

"B-but you are just 16 snowballs…."

"Doesn't matter, you are 18.. age is just numbers.. I don't care about others as long as you are with me…." A single alone tear slipped down his eye as his heart sank in the fear of denial..

"Will you marry me love, will you become Jeon Mia ?" The boy's voice came out so soft and vulnerable causing the girl to cry too..