Chapter (23) Big Bunny

"He's half my soul, half my heart,
Without my twin
I'd fall apart."

24/11/21

24/11/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Pl-please s-sir.. s-stop pl-please !"

"Shut up you ungrateful brat !!" 

The mafia jeon yelled as he landed a kick over Jungkook's stomach making him curl into a ball.

"H-hyung !!" The boy screamed only to hear his father's manic laughter.

"He isn't gonna come to save you shit. Do you really think he will save you !! Tsk, tsk, poor boy, just some more time and he would be the one to kill you with his own hands !!"

The mafia spat landing continuous kicks over the boy's stomach and ribs making him scream and cry from pain.

He never thought this thing would happen, just yesterday he was giggling in his brother's arms, just yesterday he shared the biggest secret of his life with his brother.

And today, there he was clutching his stomach, chest having broken ribs, face full of bruises, some bleeding so some turning purple, black.

Ohh how much he wishes to end this all.

How much he wanted to give up already.

But still holding just for his Jimin-ie, just because he promised him that he would never give up on himself, never ever.

"I will fucking kill you brat, you will see, how painful it will go !!"

"A fucking sinner !! A fucking homosexual !! Fucking disgusting !! A fucking disgrace !!"

"Just wait, I will send you to one of my clubs and you will be a pretty prostitute there !!"

The boy sobbed and wailed loudly, the mafia did nothing except yelling curses over his face before leaving the room, causing his cries to resonate in the dark room.

"W-where are y-you hyung, s-save me please h-hyung ! Save me !" He whispered to himself, closing his eyes as he fell into the deep slumber, in the pool of blood, tears of pain running down his face.
_______________________________*****

"S-stop, please !!" Jungkook stopped when the blue haired male cried out, eyes tightly shut as he clenched his fist on the raven haired Male's shirt.

"P-please I can't hear this, pl-please koo." The male cried out only to earn a silent coo from his husband.