Chapter (5) Reality

"Sometimes living in the facade is much better than reality…….."

16/07/21

16/07/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

(Continuation of the last chapter.)

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking on footpath hands clasped with each other, their 5 year old cute son hopping in front of them with a bunny plushie in his hand.

They all enjoyed so many rides in the fare, from the aiming game to the roller coaster. 

Not even for a single minute, Jungkook left them. Today Taehyung felt like old Jungkook was back, who cared more for them than his work.

A soft smile tugging on both of their lips as their eyes were fixed at their cute son, also sharing glances between each other.

"Minjae, are you hungry ? Let's eat some pastries !!" The raven headed male called for his son, whose eyes sparkled at the name of pastries. 

He nodded his head repeatedly, excitedly making the raven head male chuckled, he turned his head toward his husband who was looking at him with unsure eyes; 

The raven haired Male gave a simple nod to his husband knowing what the other must be thinking.

They all three headed toward a small cafe nearby the road, ordering their pastries.

The kid was surely excited, when his favorite chocolate pastries arrived, Taehyung scolding him to behave and his dada just giggling at the exciting kid.

But after sometime taehyung started feeling weird like he was being watched, like someone was staring at him. He turned his head around himself, but finding no one he shrugged that feeling.

He excused himself for the washroom, now his husband feeding the kid softly smiling, wiping his face from time to time.

The blonde stood up, heading toward the washroom. He did his business, now washing his hands when saw a man covered completely in black outfit entering the restroom.

He could feel the negative vibes around that man, so he hurriedly walked toward the door but then the same male gripped his waist, pulling him back…

Taehyung struggled in the grip, gritting his teeth.

"Let me go you fucker !!" He growled but the male behind him just chuckled. 

"Why would I even hold you, baby if I wanted to let you go so easily ?" The male grumbled, his lips slightly brushing against the blonde neck making him feel disgusted.